• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just use your own judgement and choice a place. I am not saying choose R&F; but at the same time I am not saying the price will not double in a few years time...

When I pick my investment; I already trying to guess where is the stations....... I did this in early 2012. (picture show 2013; as I print this out in 2013.)
And from my on judgement I make my selection.

It is anybody guess where is the station.

I like Danga Station because I worry JBCC station to be too congested. Hence all my condos I own is near Danga Station.

Note: Danga Station is not near Danga Bay.
Note: I am just showing my "guess" of the location; it is not finalised.

GoogleEarth_Image.jpg

And all the unscrupulous salesmen will tell you that its "just a very short" distance away".

Yes..

So I merely focused on CIQ now..
That is already there..

=)

Actually nobody knows where it's going to be yet. Just speculation

Or whether it will ever be build at all.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just use your own judgement and choice a place. I am not saying choose R&F; but at the same time I am not saying the price will not double in a few years time...

When I pick my investment; I already trying to guess where is the stations....... I did this in early 2012. (picture show 2013; as I print this out in 2013.)
And from my on judgement I make my selection.

It is anybody guess where is the station.

I like Danga Station because I worry JBCC station to be too congested. Hence all my condos I own is near Danga Station.

Note: Danga Station is not near Danga Bay.
Note: I am just showing my "guess" of the location; it is not finalised.

Well, this is one of the many guesses people guess I guess.
Last year, when the bulldozers were busy tearing down the old customs building, many people were saying that they must be clearing the site for the RTS station, 100% confirmed, some even said.
As it turns out now, its the Puteri Cove building site.
Now, people are starting to guess again.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, this is one of the many guesses people guess I guess.
Last year, when the bulldozers were busy tearing down the old customs building, many people were saying that they must be clearing the site for the RTS station, 100% confirmed, some even said.
As it turns out now, its the Puteri Cove building site.

Just wondering must the mrt station still need the custom at sentral in order to clear the passengers( May it be at all possible location) ? It is just too lax and duplication of manpower if another custom is used .

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investment to me is all a game.

If the Malaysia Govt tomorrow confirmed the spot of the RTS; the price will jump. So why not place a bet before that happen?

In life we take risks all the time, but just make sure the risk is calculated risk.

Curent stage of property trend is still on the upward move, and low sentiment does not meant lower price. The developers will continue to adjust price upward ...

Next is the GST effect kick in on 1 Apr 2015. (April fool day) When that day come, those did not buy now will really look like a fool come next year april fool day.

Inflation will hit 10% upward......

So what is the fuss??

Just wondering must the mrt station still need the custom at sentral in order to clear the passengers .

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Shctaw , always very enlightened by your opinion. Thinking of buying another maybe in Johor or KL. Good to hear more idea from you who have many years of experience in investing many properties
Investment to me is all a game.

If the Malaysia Govt tomorrow confirmed the spot of the RTS; the price will jump. So why not place a bet before that happen?

In life we take risks all the time, but just make sure the risk is calculated risk.

Curent stage of property trend is still on the upward move, and low sentiment does not meant lower price. The developers will continue to adjust price upward ...

Next is the GST effect kick in on 1 Apr 2015. (April fool day) When that day come, those did not buy now will really look like a fool come next year april fool day.

Inflation will hit 10% upward......

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Caveat Emptor.

I started buying during SARS in Singapore and bought more during Lehman Crisis. That is when everyone shouted "end of the word".

Try to be a bit of contrarian.

Johor Bahru is a bit tricky. As there are a lot of "hoo haar" at Puteri Harbour; hence I try to avoid.
And a lot of new investors teaching me not to buy JBCC. This is the reason why I buy JBCC only.

I am a contrarian.

I totally agree with you. Cannot afford to miss the second boat again.

Thanks Shctaw , always very enlightened by your opinion. Thinking of buying another maybe in Johor or KL. Good to hear more idea from you who have many years of experience in investing many properties

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought SKY 88 (RM798 psf) and ASTAKA. (RM890 psf)
But that was 1-2 years ago......

I AM NOT BUYING in JB ANYMORE.

I am now focusing in Ho Chi Minh.

My strategy is to sell all except one. That one that I did not sell will be paid off from the profit from other units.

Can you enlighten me what project is JBCC?

Last edited:

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks! Noted

My strategy is to sell all except one. That one that I did not sell will be paid off from the profit from other units.

Khongsha

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreigner buying in Vietnam only have 50 years lease.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow.. Good buy!!!

Wonder how much is the properties in Ho Chi Minh??
I am hoping to grab thailand properties too..

But pocket empty now..

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all interested buyers of R&F...

I just signed SPA today..

Additional info gathered from R&F lawyers...

Apparently, all condo units owner is guaranteed 1 carpark lots...

Maintenence fee is RM 0.42 psf.. Very pricey indeed...

All units get free balcony space...
This means that whichever quoted floor area.. that is not inclusive of the balcony area...

So after TOP..
I will probably get it resurveyed to price it higher...

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should feedback to R&F to provide FREE Shuttle Service into and out of Singapore Krangi MRT Station every 15 minute. Better to invest in 10 Toyota Alphards or Vellfires 3.5l V6 to ferry the residents over so residents can show middle finger to PAP and COE but still can drive around in a S$5000 Persona 1.3l. Sales volume sure increase

For all interested buyers of R&F...

I just signed SPA today..

Additional info gathered from R&F lawyers...

Apparently, all condo units owner is guaranteed 1 carpark lots...

Maintenence fee is RM 0.42 psf.. Very pricey indeed...

All units get free balcony space...
This means that whichever quoted floor area.. that is not inclusive of the balcony area...

So after TOP..
I will probably get it resurveyed to price it higher...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Sub Sale Properties as summarized by lawyer:

* Foreigners can buy from any foreigners
* Foreigners buying from Malaysian or Malaysia companies, application to be consider case by case basis

Heard someone Malaysian owned unit in East Ledang got 'JAM' in April 2014, cos sale to foreigner. Up to now still not approved.

Hello Mr Serenity,
You are well versed in these.
Do you know what happens if a Malaysian owner acquires Sinkie citizenship? Does he have to pay some levies?

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Mr Serenity,
You are well versed in these.
Do you know what happens if a Malaysian owner acquires Sinkie citizenship? Does he have to pay some levies?

Bro LeMans, from my own relative experience whom had renounced Malaysian Citizenship, she just prepared a Power of Attorney to a close Malaysian kin, and later the property was sold as per normal procedures (all signed by the PA).

I ain't an expert on this, best it to consult the lawyer or bro Wuqi may know.

Serenity

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another way is transfer the property to any relative in Malaysia.

Aiyoh, mai hai see lang.

"All transfers of property attract stamp duty regardless whether the acquirer gives consideration (value in money or kind example by exchange, as gifts from loves one) for the transfer or not."

Status
Not open for further replies.