• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yummy..yummy.... wine testing session in PC. Nice and luckily no one get drunk that time.
RnF (wine testing).jpg

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
PC sales never depend on buyer from mainland. Their target are locals, singapore PR and singaporean.

If that is the case, then PC is a goner already. Singaporeans and Singapore PR both added up together cannot supply enough buyers to enable the successful Takeup of such a large project.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, nice to meet U . Have u read the entire threads carefully before posting. posted on 25oct.

Good day. I had been around for some time and know the style of postings by some individuals here. Some are like Mohammad Ali, some fight like George Foreman yet some like Mike Tyson. If he can't beat you, he bite you. Dirty street fighting below the belt. Absolute no logic and defend at all cost. By now you may also realise that there's a difference in the interpretation of the English Language. To mask the frustrations, he throw red herrings and resorted to names.

It had reach a stage that it is not worth my time to reply any of these postings. This type of people are merely seeking attention in the forum. He is milking the responses to his posts to maintain his existence. I will post from time to time but in reference to the subject matter only. I will not respond to the person.

We are here to learn from each another, not to quarrel. Peace to all.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good day. I had been around for some time and know the style of postings by some individuals here. Some are like Mohammad Ali, some fight like George Foreman yet some like Mike Tyson. If he can't beat you, he bite you. Dirty street fighting below the belt. Absolute no logic and defend at all cost. By now you may also realise that there's a difference in the interpretation of the English Language. To mask the frustrations, he throw red herrings and resorted to names.

It had reach a stage that it is not worth my time to reply any of these postings. This type of people are merely seeking attention in the forum. He is milking the responses to his posts to maintain his existence. I will post from time to time but in reference to the subject matter only. I will not respond to the person.

We are here to learn from each another, not to quarrel. Peace to all.

Just yawn at him is best :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.