• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll definitely need a huge commitment from all parties.
Whether the Malaysian govt has the strength of conviction to see it through is still doubtful based on its past big project failures.
But hope is eternal .
Let's see if there is vision and determination to see it through.
Only time will tell.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more rumours the merrier for property investment.

By the time the "real facts" surfaces; I already long gone.

Infrastructure in JB is a myth to me. Hence I always avoid huge projects.

The residents in Pcove itself will choke the traffic in that area. If I own a unit; I rather walk home than drive home.

I will try to liquidate my properties before next election in Malaysia.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro.... but many big time investor here wont hear us. They will just condemn almost everything in JB. No wonder so many complain kings in Singapore.

Bro cslong, why the proposed commercial development in PCove is only 3 storey with over 200 commercial units? Seems to be a small commercial element only....... I was thinking they should be building something like City Square. Haiz........

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think no need another City Square la....since the real City Square is nearby.

Was thinking of gambling my future retirement funds on a commercial unit at Princess Cove. But since the commercial element's not really big scale, I will give the commercial units a miss then........

Switch back to saving up for SG property as Bro Malpaso suggested....hehe

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
~~ dun know y i put this note here..LOL
tt1.JPG

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, very true. Politeness: talk nicely, respect, cannot call names, courteous, etc. Snowbird...pls listen to our big time investor say. Understand?

You had conveniently left out - "Respect is earned, not demanded".
You want it, you earn it!
I just asked you to be quiet if you have nothing substantial to say and stop all those empty talk, that's all.
You had been given the chance to vindicate yourself but you just can't.
Too bad, baby.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just asked you to be quiet if you have nothing substantial to say and stop all those empty talk, that's all.
Too bad, baby.

And also conveniently left out the :biggrin: as well. Some people are just so...sigh..

Last edited:

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad, baby.

Our big time investor is talking about u ...not me kid.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said..... Dont blame snowbird la..... he still need to learn from u.

Do not try to involve me into your postings against others.
Do not try to use my comments to justify your replies.

A true man fights on his own, he doesn't need any red herrings.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not try to involve me into your postings against others.
Do not try to use my comments to justify your replies.

A true man fights on his own, he doesn't need any red herrings.

I thought you wanted to be a hero in others' spat. You started it in your posting stating "Politeness: talk nicely, respect, cannot call names, courteous, etc". If you dont want to be involved, just keep quiet la. why so kepoh? Anyway, what you said serve good to snowbird.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you wanted to be a hero in others' spat. You started it in your posting stating "Politeness: talk nicely, respect, cannot call names, courteous, etc". If you dont want to be involved, just keep quiet la. why so kepoh? Anyway, what you said serve good to snowbird.

Why you so kepoh to quote my post when it wasn't even addressed to you. It is of no concern to you.
I can say anything I like as this is a forum. The only person who can ask me not to be kepoh is the Admin.
And I do not think you are anywhere close. What Snowbird said is correct. I fully support him.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right again. I fully agree with your statement "I can say anything I like as this is a forum". So you have no right to interfere what i wrote too. It goes both way. I also fully aware that you support snowbird as you are trying to educate him to be a better person. Your quotes are very meaningful. We are on the same wavelength.

Pls do not insult my intelligence.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no point talking to this type of fellow. Really not easy to find such character. Just yawn at him is the best :biggrin:

Totally agreed. Weird yet unyielding. Reminds me of a foreign minister in the face of US led onslaught.
Yawn....cough..cough...cough.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not nice la...to say such thing. And no names pleaseeee....

Good effort.... you have done well educating people here to be more polite. I am sure these people will behave better in future. We are a great tag team in this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.