• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prices not yet confirmed but the showroom is very impressive.

I'm glad that I can see housing development standards are going up in Johor. This will set a new benchmark for quality builds.
I'm just tired of seeing local developers giving shopping Centre type of tiles as standard in the units they're selling.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the one in the news for land cost which is RM 900+ psf already? When you say less than 900psf you are referring to the price of condos or just the land?

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/06/20/RF-Properties-to-unveil-Johor-project/

fr 900psf is probably launching price, and low, non sea facing. my guess.

from early discussions , it's gonna be hot. https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3255651/all
i can't for the life of me understand why ppl would want to buy a unit at close to 1000psf facing dirty sea front and in a horrible and fugly location. but that's me.

Last edited:

Iskandar007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the one in the news for land cost which is RM 900+ psf already? When you say less than 900psf you are referring to the price of condos or just the land?

Heard from the sales agent that after all the rebates, it is about Rm 800!! He said R&F want to have a good sales and bring up their branding.

But I am curious with all the project that are blocking in front of Tanjong Puteri, where will be the MRT station end?

Twinnigal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello cow,

Can u kindly post some pictures of the showroom for us to take a look please?

Many thanks.

Prices not yet confirmed but the showroom is very impressive.

I'm glad that I can see housing development standards are going up in Johor. This will set a new benchmark for quality builds.
I'm just tired of seeing local developers giving shopping Centre type of tiles as standard in the units they're selling.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate China + HK developers are coming in to build cities, how will the local developers react? I believe they will be squeezed out soon.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this rate China + HK developers are coming in to build cities, how will the local developers react? I believe they will be squeezed out soon.

Yesterday drove past the entrance near CIQ, so tempted to go in look see but wife tired. Cranes were working hard!

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday drove past the entrance near CIQ, so tempted to go in look see but wife tired. Cranes were working hard!

I must say they work very fast! Vantage Bay still not an ounce of movement in launching or construction.

It's really gonna be interesting ...the primary waterfront skyline of jb city looks set to be framed by China companies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
China companies are really no-time wasting and do things fast and efficient. I don't know if R&F is being reckless to offer such a high premium to make Johor Sultan become a Billionarie. Only time can tell

I must say they work very fast! Vantage Bay still not an ounce of movement in launching or construction.

It's really gonna be interesting ...the primary waterfront skyline of jb city looks set to be framed by China companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.