• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mind spending S$400,000 to buy a FREEhold high class condos in R&F which is within 500m walk from CIQ and MRT to Singapore. Dream come true

Its location is the most ideal of all condos in southern JB. Looking at the numbers launching in near future, it will absorb most condos buyers in zone A for next few years. Owners of new nearby condos looking to flip might face a lot of difficulties with this development coming on board, not to mention the overall large condo supply. Chinese developers have really creamed off most of the condo buyers in JB.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RM1m nowadays will only get you a 800-900 sq ft condo in JB......

I prefer 1200 sq ft and above.......

I don't mind spending S$400,000 to buy a FREEhold high class condos in R&F which is within 500m walk from CIQ and MRT to Singapore. Dream come true

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have some reservation about the built quality by Chinese developers though (personal experience). They may not qualify for high class, but rather mass market or low quality. First phase should be fine but subsequent phases could be problematic. It is not hard to find quality issues in Singapore's new condo, EC, DBSS and HDB.

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I havent tried the PRC developerments but I know for sure the Malaysian ones are confirmed terok judging from the super poor quality houses and gates they have offered under Gamuda/UEM Partnership in the hills of horizons and some tamans nearby. Already my friends are complaining to me why their houses quality & finishing are so inferior. Of course if u are paying S$150K for a freehold house, don't expect Marina Bay condo standard right?

I have some reservation about the built quality by Chinese developers though (personal experience). They may not qualify for high class, but rather mass market or low quality. First phase should be fine but subsequent phases could be problematic. It is not hard to find quality issues in Singapore's new condo, EC, DBSS and HDB.

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I sought out my friend's view about R&F..

My friend is currently full time staying in Guangzhou with his China wife..

What I get from him is that R&F is very reputable in China and involved in many high class luxury landmark projects...

Even my colleague who is part-time property agent dealing in international market, took some pictures of R&F projects when he went overseas to market properties.. The pictures taken are very impressive...

I have no doubt that R&F Princess Cove will change the landmark and skyline of JB CBD if all the phases are approved and built..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theoretically should be better than Malaysian Developer. Furthermore, RnF track record is superb oversea. Different league compare to setia or ecoworld. Some local developers cant even get their floor plan design right....not to mention the quality.

funny how you can so strongly support chinaman developer without seeing even one of their project handover yet. the actual construction of the building is still done by local, if i'm not wrong. wait and see the final product first. as for setia, their track record is also good overseas.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you did not hear me..... i said RnF have good track record oversea. You can check their profile in the website. As for setia.... sigh... Setia tropika for example is a total disappointment on the house quality there although they have very good landscaping. You can visit ST when you are free to look at the exterior quality of houses there....crack all over. NOt to mention about their interior problems. Many reno contractors also told me the same thing. Anyway, i cannot deny Setia is one of the top developer in Malaysia. Is really not fair to compare RnF and Local developers (as mention is different league).

setia got a condo project near my place in singapore. design looks good. CG and RnF haven't deliver the houses yet. so you can't tell now. it's only based on CGI and sales brochure and salesman promise. what is RnF maintenance fee?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theoretically should be better than Malaysian Developer. Furthermore, RnF track record is superb oversea. Different league compare to setia or ecoworld. Some local developers cant even get their floor plan design right....not to mention the quality.
Pardon me, I've searched high and low but can only find that Princess Cove is the first overseas venture for R&F Properties. Maybe you can enlighten me on your words pertaining to "RnF track record is superb oversea". Otherwise, your words aren't really that credible.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got an interesting article on Property China published by Standard Chartered. Apparently R&F is the 2nd highest geared property developing company in China.

"We believe that given the difficult environment currently – tight credit and rising
inventory – developers’ performance could diverge significantly. Developers with high
gearing and bad market positioning could be more adversely impacted because of
their vulnerability to market downturns. Conversely, developers with strong financials
could be winners as they may gain further market share.
Overall, we conclude that Evergrande and Guangzhou R&F are likely to be losers,
while Vanke and Shimao should gain from the current round of market correction."

https://research.standardchartered....y__Mystery_of_ghost_cities_23_05_14_13_12.pdf

Let's hope it will not affect its plans in Malaysia. Happy reading.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only base on CGI? pls get your facts right. They already have a show gallery. Furthermore, RnF have developed over 100 projects before. Not like certain local company which 100% base on CGI like EcoWorld. Worst...no track record.

ecoworld already have show gallery too. but yet you accuse them of being only CGI. So I can also say based on your definition, RnF is also based on CGI.
ecoworld have tan sri backing. RnF is chinaman developer who may be affected by the slowing china property market. i say investing in RnF got more risk.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco World have show gallery but up till now without show house / room. Just why only rely on CGI. FYI, RnF show gallery is with show room. Sure Eco World have Tan Sri backing but RnF have Sultan support. Btw, since when slowing china market affect malaysia property market? What china property market got to do with malaysia?? Totally a distorted info.

china market can affect the whole world. and RnF is china player. i think there is effect.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really funny lor. In JB scenario cannot bang RnF...now use china property scenario to bang RnF. Really anti RnF man... Anyway, pls talk something that is relevant to Iskandar la. If you start talking about China property market, than you are out of topic already, stud!

pls don't make personal name calling, remember last time you are not happy people call u rnf salesman, now u call people stud.

funniman is a real big time property investor. he has many of fact and figure at his fingertip and know a lot , lot about international property. u bang the wrong guy.

Last edited:

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got an interesting article on Property China published by Standard Chartered. Apparently R&F is the 2nd highest geared property developing company in China.

"We believe that given the difficult environment currently – tight credit and rising
inventory – developers’ performance could diverge significantly. Developers with high
gearing and bad market positioning could be more adversely impacted because of
their vulnerability to market downturns. Conversely, developers with strong financials
could be winners as they may gain further market share.
Overall, we conclude that Evergrande and Guangzhou R&F are likely to be losers,
while Vanke and Shimao should gain from the current round of market correction."

https://research.standardchartered....y__Mystery_of_ghost_cities_23_05_14_13_12.pdf

Let's hope it will not affect its plans in Malaysia. Happy reading.

Interesting...

I am also wary of China Developers due to leverage issues as well..

But based on Malaysia's laws to safeguard against those sleazy developers, isn't it now a prerequisite to deposit the entire sum of money to develop the project with a bank and the money being periodically withdrawn once the project reaches a certain stage...

One of the reasons I buy properties in Malaysia is because of this safeguards..

Isn'ts this in effect for R&F Princess Cove?

Zelphon

Alfrescian
Loyal
china market can affect the whole world. and RnF is china player. i think there is effect.

That is true..
China property market and shadowing banking could trigger the next crisis..
That is why China is taking really strong measures to curb property prices and credit loans now..

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls don't make personal name calling, remember last time you are not happy people call u rnf salesman, now u call people stud.

funniman is a real big time property investor. he has many of fact and figure at his fingertip and know a lot , lot about international property. u bang the wrong guy.

Aiya bro, no point arguing with RnF salesman. He got a paid salary mission here. To discredit all other developers n only promote RnF condo. Nobody here can stop him from doing so. Not even the big shots here. We just got to live with his jibberish.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just heard from the horses mouth that RnF is very slow in paying their contractors.. Already two months but no payment made n it doesn't seem like they are interested in paying but keep delaying.. Signs of problems?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

funniman is a real big time property investor. he has those fact and figure at his fingertip and know a lot , lot about international property. u bang the wrong guy. people buy house after house pay cash .

Don't bother with that used car salesman.
He believes and tell everyone that Princess Cove is being build along a stretch of white sandy beach with clear emerald blue waves gently rolling up the shore.
He also believes that an ocean cruiser can sail all the way up the Straits of Johor and berth right outside the Princess Cove.
He'll also tell you that in no time, the whole area in Princess Cove will also be developed into a world class Shopping and Convention Centre.
And about the developer, they are the best one in the country, use the best material and construct in the best workmanship and deliver right on time, even though he had not seen a single project by them.
Anyway, those stuff mentioned here were also featured in their glossy brochure

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worth going down R&F....did that on sat. The place is made to impress...the staff are great...the presentation tour nicely plan...show unit also good (dun care too much about that)...interesting are the showcase of component to be use i.e. windows...etc Overall they want to assure everyone their reputation/quality...

What really nice is to actually hangout at the location....being so close to causeway with great built environment....this is very diff from the jam, queue, super tired walking across...feeling many knows. Which made living by the causeway seem very super duper.

RM1m 3br unit (2br is about 800+k) with 6% rebate...mean local buy only have to come rm40k....everything absorb...the sales guy said include loan legal/stamp and foreign levy (return as 20k furniture voucher). Any dude with reasonably frequency crossing causeway...will like this place....any business in the surrounding will see the potential....this place will sell...it's just matter of moderate pace or fast...

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really funny lor. In JB scenario cannot bang RnF...now use china property scenario to bang RnF. Really anti RnF man... Anyway, pls talk something that is relevant to Iskandar la. If you start talking about China property market, than you are out of topic already, stud!

I did not talk about Iskandar nor did I bang RnF. It a report done by Standard Chartered. The bank has more credibility than any glossy brochures or sweet talking salestalk. The 100 plus projects by RnF in China is of no relevance here in Malaysia. So do not try to shore up the publicity of RnF in Malaysia.

By the way, a stud is anytime better than a limp out here and I am proud to be one. Dun believe, ask any sales ladies out there. :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.