• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, when the place is developed, there will be also a lot of mata mata hanging around. No worries. Dont be surprise if you see many police pondok in that area.

Seems like this chap had already nominated himself as the unauthorized spokesman for this project.
He can now even speak on behalf of the police force!!!
Every post was a defense of sorts while had also made some very clever and brilliant suggestions that no one ever thought of like having "Kapitan" as the anchor tenant here for example.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only concern is how the development will handle the commercial portion.
That's critical.
It would be better if R&F take charge and maintain overall control over the tenant profile.
If left to private owners then dunno what will happen.
Likely to be like another Holiday Plaza

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My only concern is how the development will handle the commercial portion.
That's critical.
It would be better if R&F take charge and maintain overall control over the tenant profile.
If left to private owners then dunno what will happen.
Likely to be like another Holiday Plaza

but holiday plaza is much better then plaza pelangi now.....still active and crowded.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like this chap had already nominated himself as the unauthorized spokesman for this project.
Every post was a defense of sorts while had also made some very clever and brilliant suggestions that no one ever thought of like having "Kapitan" as the anchor tenant here for example.

u just need to use common sense to come this conclusion. You another agent from which property company? why hate this project so much? btw, if you just wanted to post for the sake of attacking me personally, than it shows that you are no different to a stud.

Last edited:

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
both rnf and ecoworld attract different market. each should do well in its own market
the certainty of the rts location is certainly a ++ plus point for rnf. distance wise, oklah. not too far, not too near.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
but holiday plaza is much better then plaza pelangi now.....still active and crowded.

But you probably wouldn't like to be staying on top of it.
Anyway surprisingly I have been going much more frequently to Plaza Pelangi then to Holiday plaza. Primarily because of the cold storage there.
And that's the crux. It's more of the tenants that the developer can attract that will drive the right types of crowd.

But I have not heard about the commercial plans for Princess Cove. Maybe they'll take charge of the leasing.
Is there any news on this yet?

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking around JB to buy weekend home, a lot of talk abt this project. Between Aquiant Danga, Princess Cove and Country Garden (I dont know whats else is coming up in JB city) which one have better prospect?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahaha. Don't play play with that clever guy ok? Wait he can tell u the roads will change n got shuttle bus service n maybe also a mamak restaurant will be the second anchor tenant. I envy RnF for having such a wonderful spokesperson. Maybe I should tell EcoWorld to hire him as ambassador instead. How much you reckon he needs? Cos despite being such a good salesman he and his RnF salary cannot buy a RnF unit yet

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which City Plaza you were referring to?
There isn't any movie theather at the City Plaza located along Jalan Tebrau opposite the stadium/Astaka.
Are you refer to City Square?

Sorry, Yes City Square. Not city plaza. Reached JB Sentral in 10min from P Cove, so will need another 2-5 min to reach the future RTS.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be tricky once pubs and massage parlors start appearing since these businesses tend to generate higher rentals for landlords. Definitely need central control over tenant mix, promotion and upgrading.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will be tricky once pubs and massage parlors start appearing since these businesses tend to generate higher rentals for landlords. Definitely need central control over tenant mix, promotion and upgrading.

I think few genuine pubs and massage parlors are still acceptable. Mix with restaurant, F&B outlet, fast food, fashion stores, CDs shops, book stores etc will be the best.Still can be a shopping paradise. If the rental rate is reasonable, everything is possible.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway for density of say 30k units so closely packed 2gether high rise blks.
Worst than HDB to me… I repeat. It's to me and me oni.
My own views… LOL

:*:

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Within 10 mins for are 1.5km is not walking. It is MARCHING!!!!!

:*:

One can experience the pace easily using a treadmill, a machine easily accessible to those who are interested to help gauge objectively time taken to cover certain distance. Moderate walking pace is about 4 km/h or over 22 min to cover 1.5 km. When you raise the speed to 6 km/h, it will feel like competitive walking pace and will probably still take 15 min to cover 1.5 km/h.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can experience the pace easily using a treadmill, a machine easily accessible to those who are interested to help gauge objectively time taken to cover certain distance. Moderate walking pace is about 4 km/h or over 22 min to cover 1.5 km. When you raise the speed to 6 km/h, it will feel like competitive walking pace and will probably still take 15 min to cover 1.5 km/h.

Therefore, if the distance is 1km, you only take 10 mins walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.