• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes..

I agree..

Singapore has been stagnating for the past decade at least..

I bought R&F Princess Cove despite the hefty price tag for exit strategy because I really do not see any future for Singapore if PAP remains in power...

Dont worry.... just enjoy your wait for your new exquisite condo...

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
High class show unit of PC.
pc12.jpg
pc13.jpg
pc14.jpg

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
All marble in the toilet? How about flooring type in the living room and bedrooms? The kitchen cabinets are as given and are they solid surface or just polished laminate? Thanks.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
All marble in the toilet? How about flooring type in the living room and bedrooms? The kitchen cabinets are as given and are they solid surface or just polished laminate? Thanks.

Yup.... what you see is what you get (given kitchen cabinet, marble in toilet, solid surface...etc) except for the furnitures.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marble tiles.not real marble.

Polished ceramic tiles most probably 600 x 600 in the dining hall. Can see the tile joint line.

Solid surface got few types. Best ones are from Samsung and Dupont Corian.
Cheap solid surface are acrylic or polyester based. But high end project like this sure use Dupont Corian.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cupboard / table top are acrylic based. feels plastics to me when i go see showroom. the tiles are ok, coz new, cant tell if age well.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cupboard / table top are acrylic based. feels plastics to me when i go see showroom. the tiles are ok, coz new, cant tell if age well.

Acrylic table tops are not good as these are low densities. Very cheap compared to Corian.
Can easily get scratch lines even if you put yr glasses or keys on it.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, high class fakes!
The phony "beach", that wooden decking and all the works are just there for the time being to appear as "high class sea-side lifestyle".
However, they will all be gone when phase 2 start work that's provided they can sell off phase 1 in good time.
So don't be fooled!

Would CSLONG dare to confirm that the "high class decorations" will stay for the residents to enjoy or just for show to cheat the public????

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polished ceramic tiles most probably 600 x 600 in the dining hall. Can see the tile joint line.

Solid surface got few types. Best ones are from Samsung and Dupont Corian.
Cheap solid surface are acrylic or polyester based. But high end project like this sure use Dupont Corian.
Nothing beats granite table top for toughness and durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.