• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Puteri Cove by RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time will tell.....

I am just saying there are lot of other choices at RM1300 psf.....

Choose wisely.

Yup ... i agree that some shopping malls are getting lesser people....like plaza pelangi. Many tenants also shifted to newer malls. However, there are places are completely pack and crowded with people like KSL, JUsco Tebrau , City Square, TEsco, KOtaraya etc. Do drop by at these places if you want to see the booming sign.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time will tell.....

I am just saying there are lot of other choices at RM1300 psf.....

Choose wisely.

Any other options (comparable prices) within walking distance to CIQ & future RTS, with an integrated development concept? I must clarify that I did not buy Princess Cove, as I do not think the rental can cover the loan instalments.....Nonetheless I think the development has promise.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any other options (comparable prices) within walking distance to CIQ & future RTS, with an integrated development concept? I must clarify that I did not buy Princess Cove, as I do not think the rental can cover the loan instalments.....Nonetheless I think the development has promise.

it's too expensive at 1000 psf. and the MRT might not even be there. at 2-3k RM rental it's a tough sell. those that willing to walk across the causeway won't be the kind of crowd to pay 2k rental for a studio. they might as well rent a master room in HDB near their work place!
and have you tried walking from stulang to woodland?
plus, why support chinaman developer? they overbuilt in china, and now they're briging their style to jb.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's too expensive at 1000 psf. and the MRT might not even be there. at 2-3k RM rental it's a tough sell. those that willing to walk across the causeway won't be the kind of crowd to pay 2k rental for a studio. they might as well rent a master room in HDB near their work place!
and have you tried walking from stulang to woodland?
plus, why support chinaman developer? they overbuilt in china, and now they're briging their style to jb.

Haha I support their commercial and hotel developments. More amenities & great food is always gd! Without foreign developers, it will take a long time to develop JB City Centre & Danga Bay. They have quickened the pace of commercial developments by at least 10 years.....

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup ... i agree that some shopping malls are getting lesser people....like plaza pelangi. Many tenants also shifted to newer malls. However, there are places are completely pack and crowded with people like KSL, JUsco Tebrau , City Square, TEsco, KOtaraya etc. Do drop by at these places if you want to see the booming sign.

So have you ever asked yourself why are some shopping malls getting lesser people, why are some shifting to newer malls?
Use your little brain and think, honey.
JB itself just CANNOT support that many malls. When a new one opens, people just go there and the older ones just chup lup.
Pelangi Plaza and Danga Mall was once bustling but dying immediately after City Square opened.
City Square is just next to CIQ, so will still get the day trippers coming by buses. Yet, last weekend already experienced a drop in shoppers.
Terbrau city and Aeon Bukit Indah are favorite for Singaporeans driving over. But when SG implements the new toll and JB the new VEP, you'll see a totally different story.
KSL is still new, but, except for anchor tenant Tesco and the cinemas, has few good quality shops, with most selling cheap pasar malam stuff, and you see it's mostly youngster hanging out there before/after movies. If KSL do not change its concept and just take in just any tenant, it will fail big time very soon.
Kotaraya is busy because of the bus terminal, the shop occupancy is low and not doing that well and for goodness sake, take a good look at the quality of people hanging out there.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha I support their commercial and hotel developments. More amenities & great food is always gd! Without foreign developers, it will take a long time to develop JB City Centre & Danga Bay. They have quickened the pace of commercial developments by at least 10 years.....

given your expertise, i will take your input into consideration, that is if i strike toto and have too much cash to throw around. :smile: :smile:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
given your expertise, i will take your input into consideration, that is if i strike toto and have too much cash to throw around. :smile: :smile:

haha but I already said I will give Princess Cove residential a miss liao. Prefer to save for SG properties, which are finally weakening......When ABSD is removed, that is the signal to move into SG prop.....hehe

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha but I already said I will give Princess Cove residential a miss liao. Prefer to save for SG properties, which are finally weakening......When ABSD is removed, that is the signal to move into SG prop.....hehe

yup i'm waiting too. waiting, waiting. can i get a studio in pasir ris for 300k in the coming few years i wonder??

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least 10 tower blocks coming up along Dato Abdullah Tahir, will pelangi plaza just outside be packed sky high? Your guess just as good as mine, cuz nobody can predict future :smile:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Studio is entry level for pte housing n unlikely to fall much. CCR is e most bubbly n are falling very hard. ABSD is useless against e countries which SG has certain agreements with. We might have tweaks to it. Not much GLS nowadays for pte housing. The oversupply is over estimated, other than in Punggol, Seng Kang n Pasir Ris. You shd see bargains in these areas from end of this year to end of next year.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this is not important. With the cooling measures and the toll and the over supply, the property market in Johor city Centre is pretty much sayorana

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must say...princess cove marketing and packaging are superb....1.7k units 45% sold...huge majority is local buyer....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
The location caters to a lot of serious residents of JB who work in Singapoe ( Singaporeans or Malaysians etc ) cos they wont need to bother about cars or in-out Singapore with cars anymore

Must say...princess cove marketing and packaging are superb....1.7k units 45% sold...huge majority is local buyer....

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The location caters to a lot of serious residents of JB who work in Singapoe ( Singaporeans or Malaysians etc ) cos they wont need to bother about cars or in-out Singapore with cars anymore

Its location is the most ideal of all condos in southern JB. Looking at the numbers launching in near future, it will absorb most condos buyers in zone A for next few years. Owners of new nearby condos looking to flip might face a lot of difficulties with this development coming on board, not to mention the overall large condo supply. Chinese developers have really creamed off most of the condo buyers in JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.