• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allan jeremy lee gets shamed on national papers and forums despite apologizing

jw5

Loyal
This fellow I'm referring to is definitely NOT religious.

More likely he and/or his parents are wannabe-angmos. :biggrin:

It could be religious. Some faiths give one name on baptism and another on confirmation.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He, or even his parents, may not be religious, but they may still be observing the practice.

This fellow I'm referring to is definitely NOT religious.

More likely he and/or his parents are wannabe-angmos. :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://shutterjourney.wix.com/allanlee

I drive, do you ?
Capture.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA seem to collect all the cream of society. Lies to CPIB, then Laura Ong's famous spread for Mike, now we have inhuman triainer with dead biker described as roadkill .... Ha Ha. Oh.. PA, PA All pap favourites.

Only those with that kind of attitude get attracted to PA
And cream of cream of those kind get into the PAP

Which is while the best cure for rest of us is to do this to them and their collaborators

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-031-2436-03A,_Russland,_Hinrichtung_von_Partisanen.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather not be associated with the acts of the murderous NAZI regime that carried out the hangings of these brave partisans. In fact, while I believe that the removal of the PAPzis require a multi-pronged approach, I'll avoid violence except as a very last resort.

Only those with that kind of attitude get attracted to PA
And cream of cream of those kind get into the PAP

Which is while the best cure for rest of us is to do this to them and their collaborators

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-031-2436-03A,_Russland,_Hinrichtung_von_Partisanen.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather not be associated with the acts of the murderous NAZI regime that carried out the hangings of these brave partisans. In fact, while I believe that the removal of the PAPzis require a multi-pronged approach, I'll avoid violence except as a very last resort.

Then you prefer this instead

image-6-for-dictators-meet-their-demise-gallery-813635594.jpg