• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Allan jeremy lee gets shamed on national papers and forums despite apologizing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
因致命车祸受困车龙2小时,摄影师上网一句“为何不将死者移一边,好让活着的人如常过生活”,惹怒网友人肉搜索,男子赶紧上网灭火,五小时道歉50次!

[请登录 wanbao.com.sg 看完整报道 。]

MkcEbTh.png

dZVKQa9.png

P6RjbcT.png

He tweeted or posted on a local news forum i think about shifting roadkill aside so there would be no jam.

The accident victim is a bike rider.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...human-being-considered-road-kill-4716834.html

He apologized in this thread and his FB page has been deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/jeremyallanlee?fref=ts

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Incidentally, Allan Jeremy Lee is registered as a People's Association photography trainer. I do wonder what the PA's attitude towards his remarks and his 'apology' is.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you see a dead animal on the road you don't know how long it has been dead and may be contaminated with maggots.

Roadkilled animal mean taking the carcass back for food, nothing go to waste. A roadkilled animal has just been killed in an accident and it still Ok to bring it back - just got killed before you, fresh.

Wrong choice of word used.

If that is true then this Allan fella is not wrong in calling them road kills.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fellow is a dickhead or what? Being insensitive is one point.

Also, he is oblivious that the traffic in Bangkok is much worst, 24/7/365!!

Flying to Bangkok is one thing, but driving from airport to the city takes even a longer time.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incidentally, Allan Jeremy Lee is registered as a People's Association photography trainer. I do wonder what the PA's attitude towards his remarks and his 'apology' is.

PA seem to collect all the cream of society. Lies to CPIB, then Laura Ong's famous spread for Mike, now we have inhuman triainer with dead biker described as roadkill .... Ha Ha. Oh.. PA, PA All pap favourites.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor chap, PA will rescind his NDP2014 invite for photography work.

Dont be surprised as PA will turm on one another,unless you are whiter than white.

jw5

Loyal
Why do parents give their childen TWO English names?

Is it because they wished they were ang mos? :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do parents give their childen TWO English names?

Is it because they wished they were ang mos? :rolleyes:

speaking of ang mohs they have 2 names cos one of them is a middle name.

Never asked why they have to have a middle name in which it never gets mentioned. Also americans have their names shortened anyway like michael becomes mike, anthony becomes tony.

jw5

Loyal
My apologies, I meant Asian parents including Singaporean Chinese parents who give their children TWO English names.

Do these wannabe-angmo parents have a huge dose of pinkerton syndrome?

speaking of ang mohs they have 2 names cos one of them is a middle name.

Never asked why they have to have a middle name in which it never gets mentioned. Also americans have their names shortened anyway like michael becomes mike, anthony becomes tony.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's is the other way around. They will take of their own. The lady who was screwing our speaker was given a job with a party member. Look at how they covered for blanket man Sear and then gave him an award.

That's how you keep loyalty. They got more to lose if these guys are cut lose and start spilling the beans.

Poor chap, PA will rescind his NDP2014 invite for photography work.

Dont be surprised as PA will turm on one another,unless you are whiter than white.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My apologies, I meant Asian parents including Singaporean Chinese parents who give their children TWO English names.

Do these wannabe-angmo parents have a huge dose of pinkerton syndrome?

ya la i was just curious why ang mohs do it.