• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah neh IT sweat shop director fined for false declaration of employee salaries

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be xenophobic. I'm sure that have a lot of relevant work experience which will bring value to the company. :wink:

>First, half of the net profits earned by MN Computer from seven contracts that it had entered into with various entities, which comprise the Housing Development Board (“HDB”) and Central Provident Fund (“CPF”) Board>

I am extremely assured that, these qualified personnel is taking care of mu money & my housing...all from the same village in Pondicherry...ha ha ha ha

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean Singaravelu Murugan, 44, director of MN Computer Systems had allegedly made the false declarations between July 5 and Sept 6 last year in 17 application forms and three renewal application forms for Employment Passes, wrote MOM in a statement today.

What does MN Computer Systems stand for ? Many Nehs Computer Systems ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I see the name Murugan I am reminded of this famous shop in Little India.

http://www.muruganidlishop.com/

littleindiamurugan-40853.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how many of these "software engineers" are actually qualified software engineers or even have a basic degree.

MON should also check on their qualifications...
This has been said so many times before
incident after incident and still Mom can't or won't do the checking property and througly

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Singaravelu Murugan, 44, director of MN Computer Systems had allegedly made the false declarations between July 5 and Sept 6 last year in 17 application forms and three renewal application forms for Employment Passes, wrote MOM in a statement today.

The ah neh running this company, MN Computer Systems, is likely a foreigner converted to a sinkie and he is as corrupt as the shits. There must be thousands of such employers out there, all scheming to exploit the loopholes to get job passes and PR for their countrymen. Really, the pappies are not hitting them hard enough. Revoke his citizenship and send him back to India. Similarly, deport all those ah nehs caught in the net. No deportation means no punishment as they will go back to their old ways, just a matter of time.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been said so many times before
incident after incident and still Mom can't or won't do the checking property and througly

All of us know why India is in such a messy country. Corrupt politicians, corrupt police officers, corruption is widespread, breakdown of law and order, women and girls were raped, maimed and killed. Yet, pappies allowed all kinds of ah nehs to flood into SG. How many of them are here with real academic qualifications? Most of them are likely fakes.