• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sia wins best airline title in the world

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused:..."best service"....well the Judge should try the trip flying between sg and any of the china port. the service personnel will give you fxxk face if you are yellow skin. Yeah the chinese passenger may not be the most pleasant people on earth but if you can't keep up to the task, don't take up the job. For me, flying with sia is the last choice out of no choice. I rather fly a propeller plane by any other nation if there is one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just flew and caught up on all my backlog of movies. sia is excellent in in-flight entertainment. angmo behind me kept drinking whiskey. smelled like a drunk.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, the last round I am on sia, I ask for a ginger ale and they say they don't have it in the push cart, he will get back to me later. I am cool to say "Okay", until he collected the meal tray, I ask again and he say he will come back later, cool, I say okay again. Until they off the light for passenger to be in the nice atmosphere I caught the same guy and politely ask him again, only than he bring a can to me....."best service" don't made my toe laugh. Maybe I am not the angmo therefore not easy to remember and recognise and recall....:kma: