• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is there discrimination against Singaporeans and their foreign spouses

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there discrimination against Singaporeans and their foreign spouses while foreign workers can bring in their entire families?

What is the law at play here? Can someone enlighten us?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Discrimination in what sense? Care to give examples instead of a generalised statement?

Why is there discrimination against Singaporeans and their foreign spouses while foreign workers can bring in their entire families?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's mainly for suspicious marriages.....to viet and prc hookers who pay up to 10k to idiot singo uncles for a pr card that allows them unfettered access to ply their trade.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's mainly for suspicious marriages.....to viet and prc hookers who pay up to 10k to idiot singo uncles for a pr card that allows them unfettered access to ply their trade.

Why would a hooker pay 10k when they can come in on tourist visa or apply for a business visa/employment visa? Its one of those things the PAP overlooked I think. they were focusing on foreigners and forgot the citizens basic needs.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This perception is correct. FTsh women buy their way into marriage with sinkies and pappies then give them PR permits. They use the same permits to work in vice infested establishments, health centres, KTVs, night clubs, etc. Maybe they let their sinkie husband screw once a month but let other men screw every day for money.

Pappies should ban FTsh women on PR permit from working in vice infested establishments but so far, ICA/MOM/Anti Vice seem not to care. Looks like these FTsh women are smart but pappies are dumb.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would a hooker pay 10k when they can come in on tourist visa or apply for a business visa/employment visa? Its one of those things the PAP overlooked I think. they were focusing on foreigners and forgot the citizens basic needs.

Paying $10k for marriage to get long term PR permit makes sense when the FTsh women can take in tax free thousands per day. $10k is peanut, easily recoverable in 3 days of prostitution. Restrict them to working only in approved industries and this loophole will be plugged.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if no discrimination then something velly wrong liao lor............

those i can't stand the most are those girls that marry Angmohs.............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's really curious that sinkies still ask questions like this.

I mean is it still a surprise that PAP hates sinkies and prefers foreigners?

What is new?

It should be expected.

It would be like someone asking why would a lion kill and eat a lamb if they were in the same room.

Sinkies always get discriminated. Period. Always expect it to be this way.

Then when the time comes you know what to do. Surely you don't need to be told what needs to be done.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Singaporean lady marrying a foreigner will also face discrimination from their own government. Don't be DAFT to only talk about men. Because of DAFTNESS from Singaporeans like you lot we have to live with the SIWs!

A Singaporean living under the rule of the PAPzis is like a Singaporean living under the rule of a foreign ruler. It is as if we have been taken over by a foreign power. Almost everything is set against you from the time you were born until you die. And even then they will not leave you or your family in peace until they squeeze the last cent from your pockets.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the policy seems to be targeting the muslim. govt dun want their population to grow too big. if the chinese and indians having the same problem, that just too bad. many local muslim has foreigner wife, many a times, husband divorce or dead, the foreigner spouse cannot extend their DP and balek kampong, mostly bring their spore born children back to their hometown.

as much as spore govt kpkb abt no dual citizenship but even they know many spore muslim women marry msian apply for mykard in msia but still retaining their pink passport. of course these ppl are BN vote bank as BN can throw them across the causeway if they vote the other way. in a way, these help to reduce their number, so pap also close one eye when these mykard holders come south to renew passport.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the policy seems to be targeting the muslim. govt dun want their population to grow too big. if the chinese and indians having the same problem, that just too bad. many local muslim has foreigner wife, many a times, husband divorce or dead, the foreigner spouse cannot extend their DP and balek kampong, mostly bring their spore born children back to their hometown.

as much as spore govt kpkb abt no dual citizenship but even they know many spore muslim women marry msian apply for mykard in msia but still retaining their pink passport. of course these ppl are BN vote bank as BN can throw them across the causeway if they vote the other way. in a way, these help to reduce their number, so pap also close one eye when these mykard holders come south to renew passport.

Another DAFT Singaporean who supports PAPzi anti-Singaporean policy. You do know that foreigners can bring in their entire family here regardless of their nationality and religion right?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

coz when granted pr, it makes for a viable and lucrative business when they jual their puki dan juboh for the long term. and even when these commodities are past their sell by dates, there are lots of koteks be milked off whatever is left from their cpf for them to retire comfortably - in the absence of any cpf that they forego due to the nature of their business:p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Sammyboy Forum,

I assure you that there is no discrimination against Singaporeans and their foreign spouse. My spouse is originally from Puerto Rico and she has faced no such discrimination in Singapore. Every where she goes, she is treated first class and like royalty. People really roll out the red carpet for her. I am frankly quite surprised by such a warm reception, even from the Muslim community because she is a nice catholic girl. You see, Singaporeans are very tolerant even for haram acts like this.

Sincerely yours,

Yaacob Ibrahim
Minister for something or other

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Sammyboy Forum,

I second the prior poster who said there is no discrimination against Singaporeans and their spouses. I can tell from first hand experience that my Singaporean daughter Jin Theng and my Caucasian son in law Lee Craven are welcomed at any business, govt. agencies, and GLCs. At any time, they can take any position and job that they want. When in SIngapore, people invite them for nice expensive dinner and parties. Now, does this sound like discrimination to you? My only regret is that he chose to name himself after my good friend and benefactor Lee Kuan Yew, instead of after myself. Oh well, I suppose Goh Craven would sound weird.

I remain your humble servant,

Lau Goh Chok Tong

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another DAFT Singaporean who supports PAPzi anti-Singaporean policy. You do know that foreigners can bring in their entire family here regardless of their nationality and religion right?

I knew someone who had a german wife. When she was expecting their 1st child, the Spore authorities would only extend her Spore visa after she signed a document agreeing not to try to get Spore citizenship for the child:eek: She was also not allowed to work.

She & her husband eventually left for Canada & today they have a very large family

That was during LKY's time. I'm actually surprised that nowadays people are having problems :confused: I get the impression that it is very easy for anyone to get into Spore