• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Ang Mo and the meek Singaporean

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I saw yet another incident where a local gave up his seat to a bunch of Ang Mos and of all places in a Hawker Centre. These guys just came up to him and told him to share another table where seats were available as they had numbers to take all seats at the table. The local took his plate and drink and moved to another table. They however spoke to him nicely.

Why can't they wait. They would never do it back home as it is just rude and should allow the chap to finish his meal.

Also see them push local ladies away from those high tables at drinking joints when they are with their own kind both male and female. And of course our local service staff will bend down without hesitation.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is simple and two fold. Vote out the PAPzis who deliberately kow tow to ang mohs so that Singaporaens feel second class. Now they even bend backwards for Yindians and Pinoys against Singaporeans. The second step is to harass these establishments who are pro foreigners. The different government agencies can look into this easily.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland too has its Open Door Policy
Ah Loon held National CONversation
Boldly proceeded to announce that all agreed
Everyone that is except half awakened Sinkies

[video=youtube;DzsQjQatvL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsQjQatvL0[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is angmoh script and of course inclined to angmohs are victims. You believe what evil angmohs says? What about their use of virus warfare that inflicted Chinese with their STDs, chickenpox 百花 to extinct Chinese and break up China.

If not for imperial Chinese and their advanced civilization, education, medical science and technologies , these evil angmohs will extinct Chinese and look at Aus aborigines, for example, left with 200,000 only.

Only Chinese can stand their nonsense.

Sinkieland too has its Open Door Policy
Ah Loon held National CONversation
Boldly proceeded to announce that all agreed
Everyone that is except half awakened Sinkies

[video=youtube;DzsQjQatvL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsQjQatvL0[/video]

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is angmoh script and of course inclined to angmohs are victims. You believe what evil angmohs says? What about their use of virus warfare that inflicted Chinese with their STDs, chickenpox 百花 to extinct Chinese and break up China.

If not for imperial Chinese and their advanced civilization, education, medical science and technologies , these evil angmohs will extinct Chinese and look at Aus aborigines, for example, left with 200,000 only.

Only Chinese can stand their nonsense.
Brother TWT,CCP is Satan,because of them,China will break into 8,plus 2 independent countries,inner Mongolia will join big brother

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I saw yet another incident where a local gave up his seat to a bunch of Ang Mos and of all places in a Hawker Centre....

Frankly I don't see a problem there.

I'm sure those Ang Mos would wait have waited or move to another table had that local refused the former's request.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
....They however spoke to him nicely....Also see them push local ladies away from those high tables at drinking joints when they are with their own kind both male and female. And of course our local service staff will bend down without hesitation.

Since they spoke to him nicely to give up his seat, it is OK. They could also get the service staff to make similar request to the guy. No big deal. If they pushed their way to get the seats, it is a different scenario. Tell them to fuck off.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose it is because it is a hawker centre and not a restaurant, so in fact, gracious eating habits like waiting for one to finish are not a norm. Also those empty seats do not belong to the first mover. It was good that they asked and did not presume they can join you, as some locals would do. Of course, even if they ask, it depends on whether I feel gracious that day, otherwise I'll ask them to sit where there are seats available and the rest of their friends will have to stand until I finish. I will definitely make it plain that if I should oblige that it is not out of meekness but of magnanimity.

Today I saw yet another incident where a local gave up his seat to a bunch of Ang Mos and of all places in a Hawker Centre. These guys just came up to him and told him to share another table where seats were available as they had numbers to take all seats at the table. The local took his plate and drink and moved to another table. They however spoke to him nicely.

Why can't they wait. They would never do it back home as it is just rude and should allow the chap to finish his meal.

Also see them push local ladies away from those high tables at drinking joints when they are with their own kind both male and female. And of course our local service staff will bend down without hesitation.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would obliged if asked politely, its not an issue to me. If the shoe were on the other foot I would hope others would accede to my request too.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ang Moh ask you to move, just move. They are so tua chek, can easily whack Asians silly without blinking. Skinny sinkies are no match for them. Don't forget if you get into a fight, you will be the one arrested not Ang Moh.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bring the gahment into this?? If u let an Ang Mo walk over u, blame yourself!!

Nowadays in SG, if anything goes wrong or any sinkies feel buay song, they look for the pappies' punching bag. Why bring the gahment into this? Because the gahment brought in the ang mohs. :smile:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If ang Moh ask you to move, just move. They are so tua chek, can easily whack Asians silly without blinking. Skinny sinkies are no match for them. Don't forget if you get into a fight, you will be the one arrested not Ang Moh.

Ang moh tua chek, good to see only but cannot fight, leh. They got beaten by the Vietcong in Vietnam War until they scooted off. To fight ang moh, you need to be vicious, just like the Vietcong. You kill them or they kill you. If chicken hearted, you sure die.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Ang mohs requested. The local obliged.

It happens to me before and I requested, and people obliged.

You think too much.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a certain type of mindset in western societies that asks "Why not?" and these types will unabashly ask whatever they desire. In their minds, the worst that can happen is that they get turned down, but there is a chance that what they ask for might just be given. It's a no loss situation for the asker.

In the incident you witnessed, the Ang Mos are probably in that catergory. The local guy who was asked perhaps didn't see any loss, and thought he'd oblige and be kind, that's all. He could have said no and stayed where he was seated, but chose to be pleasant. That's his choice.

Why can't they wait? Well, why not ask and see if they could have the seat. This attempt, it worked. Back home, they may or may not have asked. And whether they'd be given the seat, it'll be their luck. Haha, if they asked the wrong (or rather, an assertive person), they might be told to fuck off. The one who said that will probably say, wtf, I was here first.

In Singapore, telling someone to fuck off is blatantly rude and even confrontational. In USA and Canada, it's just being plain straight. Well, in the face sort of way.

Cheers!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a certain type of mindset in western societies that asks "Why not?" and these types will unabashly ask whatever they desire. In their minds, the worst that can happen is that they get turned down, but there is a chance that what they ask for might just be given. It's a no loss situation for the asker.

In the incident you witnessed, the Ang Mos are probably in that catergory. The local guy who was asked perhaps didn't see any loss, and thought he'd oblige and be kind, that's all. He could have said no and stayed where he was seated, but chose to be pleasant. That's his choice.

Why can't they wait? Well, why not ask and see if they could have the seat. This attempt, it worked. Back home, they may or may not have asked. And whether they'd be given the seat, it'll be their luck. Haha, if they asked the wrong (or rather, an assertive person), they might be told to fuck off. The one who said that will probably say, wtf, I was here first.

In Singapore, telling someone to fuck off is blatantly rude and even confrontational. In USA and Canada, it's just being plain straight. Well, in the face sort of way.

Cheers!

The Angmos were just presumptuous to ask someone to change table to accommodate them. They wouldn't do that in their home country because that is unacceptable and will likely have a nasty response. They did it here as they think they can lord over sinkees.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie dog syndrome + crab bucket syndrome here la. Sinkies already know they are lower class and if they see any other sinkie behaving rudely to ang mohs they will tell that sinkie off to become a doggy like them.