• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

rubbish Ang Moh Fathers Day Mothers Day no count one lah

nkfnkfnkf

Asian must not eat all these Ang Moh shit culture. Foolishly in the minds of many people they adopted unknowingly too much of western rubbish and took for granted at if these had to be Global or International culture, where indeed these are alien shit which are to have nothing to do with us at all, and we should have nothing to do with them. We shouldn't forget who we are and we should be DIFFERENT from the Ang Moh, we retain our own culture and values, we reject their rubbish. Ignore and neglect their rubbish entirely, disrespect and look down on their craps.

Asian traditional culture treats parents 10X better than Ang Moh Kows, we do not need celebrative days, we do not sepratedly iconize our appreciation respect and love for our parent on 2 different occasions. Our relationship with our parents is LIVE LONG, non-stop. Fucking Ang Moh ditch their parents and fly away when their own feathers are ready to fly. Only on fathers day they go find out if their pathetic father already died in old folks home, only on mothers day they go find out about their mom. It is true but very sad that Asian had eaten the same Ang Moh shit doing the same. It is shameful.

Older generation of Asian knows way better on how to look down on western culture, but we are losing that. We must educate our children correctly and teach them out to identify and alienate Ang Moh rubbish and craps. You should give a slap to your kids when then want to celebrate Fathers Day with you. Teach them what is Asian Value and how are we better and superior compared against the cheap bankrupt Ang Moh.

:wink:

nkfnkfnkf

As far as I remember, Ang Mohs don't really hv any father, it is fucking self confusion when they have so call father's day. Really confusing.

They call their church leaders fathers and their fathers who fucks their mother are realy called brothers in church. They have FATHER KONG HEE for example.

Some Ang Moh told me they are really not made by their parents but GOD instead. So I told them to change their names to William Bin God instead. Since they say that their real father is the one up in heaven, not the one they had thrown into old folks home.

There are even more fucking confusions. I dave it for later. :biggrin:

i will buy a cake for father's day later and we will exchange the value of western culture and curse the low class chink culture.

Asian culture treat parents better?I call bullshyt when u see so many elderly working in SG and how many poor destitute elderly living in bukit timah Henderson mount Faber and kallang u will be ashamed of this so called first world country,where's the filial piety?what's the population doing?what's the government doing?

agree. Even this old fart ditched angmoh suit. Wear Chinese style clothing in par-liar-ment.

1619155_570113356436672_3730444386877247189_n.jpg

Asian must not eat all these Ang Moh shit culture. Foolishly in the minds of many people they adopted unknowingly too much of western rubbish and took for granted at if these had to be Global or International culture, where indeed these are alien shit which are to have nothing to do with us at all, and we should have nothing to do with them. We shouldn't forget who we are and we should be DIFFERENT from the Ang Moh, we retain our own culture and values, we reject their rubbish. Ignore and neglect their rubbish entirely, disrespect and look down on their craps.

Asian traditional culture treats parents 10X better than Ang Moh Kows, we do not need celebrative days, we do not sepratedly iconize our appreciation respect and love for our parent on 2 different occasions. Our relationship with our parents is LIVE LONG, non-stop. Fucking Ang Moh ditch their parents and fly away when their own feathers are ready to fly. Only on fathers day they go find out if their pathetic father already died in old folks home, only on mothers day they go find out about their mom. It is true but very sad that Asian had eaten the same Ang Moh shit doing the same. It is shameful.

Older generation of Asian knows way better on how to look down on western culture, but we are losing that. We must educate our children correctly and teach them out to identify and alienate Ang Moh rubbish and craps. You should give a slap to your kids when then want to celebrate Fathers Day with you. Teach them what is Asian Value and how are we better and superior compared against the cheap bankrupt Ang Moh.

nkfnkfnkf

Asian culture treat parents better?I call bullshyt when u see so many elderly working in SG and how many poor destitute elderly living in bukit timah Henderson mount Faber and kallang u will be ashamed of this so called first world country,where's the filial piety?what's the population doing?what's the government doing?

This you pointed out is where Ang Moh Shit got swallowed and poisoned in Asia. This is surely not Asian. You go China Taiwan Korea Japan India you don't see this shit in general.

It is getting a little difficult to distinguish what is Western culture, from what is modern culture. We live accoring to the norms of society in our community, otherwise, we become "outcasts" and find it difficult for others around us to accept us and cooperate and help us.

One practice I wish you could bring me up to date is this diamond wedding ring concept. When did we start to practice this? When did western societies (US and UK) start this practice? What did we offer each other (husband and wife) before this ring exchange ceremony? How did it become that Diamond is the girl's best friend? Anybody watched the movie "Blood Diamond?" How do you perceive the diamond as a "gift of love" after watching that movie?

Asian must not eat all these Ang Moh shit culture. Foolishly in the minds of many people they adopted unknowingly too much of western rubbish .................

The concept of God as a father figure is archaic. Many western schools have even outlawed the teaching of religion as interpreted by the Bible. Father's Day, Mother's Day etc. are all capitalistic sales methods to coerce the public to spend money on gifts, dinners, clothes, holidays for the purpose of profit. BTW, Christianity is not a western (as in European) idea. It originated in Asia, as with all other major religions.

As far as I remember, Ang Mohs don't really hv any father, it is fucking self confusion when they have so call father's day. Really confusing.

They call their church leaders fathers and their fathers who fucks their mother are realy called brothers in church. They have FATHER KONG HEE for example.

Some Ang Moh told me they are really not made by their parents but GOD instead. So I told them to change their names to William Bin God instead. Since they say that their real father is the one up in heaven, not the one they had thrown into old folks home.

There are even more fucking confusions. I dave it for later. :biggrin:

It sure is. For this reason, I have come to see many things today as "Popular culture" rather than western culture simply because they came from the west Reason being that many of these things didn't exist in the west until lately. There is a term called "dominant culture" and in our present time, that falls mainly on American ways and norms, and Hollywood is a big player in this. Post WW2 events and rise and globalization of US corporate business drives it to envelope the world, even in places where local flavours are strong (eg. Russia, China). Can't help it, it's the direction the wind blows.

wah quite difficult sia take up ang moh culture later become dogs of ang mohs aka asian uncle toms.

ang mo are da bestest! any marketing gimmicks that they cum up with, the rest of the world including asia and africa embrace them like they're sacrosanct and cannot be missed. :biggrin:

It sure is. For this reason, I have come to see many things today as "Popular culture" rather than western culture simply because they came from the west Reason being that many of these things didn't exist in the west until lately. There is a term called "dominant culture" and in our present time, that falls mainly on American ways and norms, and Hollywood is a big player in this. Post WW2 events and rise and globalization of US corporate business drives it to envelope the world, even in places where local flavours are strong (eg. Russia, China). Can't help it, it's the direction the wind blows.

i once asked this before and some ppl didn't even get it.

Even though america is in the west you are correct in the distinction between popular and western or rather traditional western culture but still since it came from the US and it's in the west in a way it is still considered western culture.

nkfnkfnkf

It is getting a little difficult to distinguish what is Western culture, from what is modern culture. We live accoring to the norms of society in our community, otherwise, we become "outcasts" and find it difficult for others around us to accept us and cooperate and help us.

One practice I wish you could bring me up to date is this diamond wedding ring concept. When did we start to practice this? When did western societies (US and UK) start this practice? What did we offer each other (husband and wife) before this ring exchange ceremony? How did it become that Diamond is the girl's best friend? Anybody watched the movie "Blood Diamond?" How do you perceive the diamond as a "gift of love" after watching that movie?

Yah. You can tell by stark difference between East West.

Ang Moh Kows have many fathers this is common, because they re-marry and divorce non-stop, and fucking lost count how many stepfathers plus stepmothers they have got. To fucking confuse even further they will marry their own stepfather stepmother and stepsiblings. They are like wild animals and beasts. Confusing their own family tree and relations.

I am not only confused by these, but further, they have beastiality behavior and they have sex with snakes dogs horses cows etc, fucking confuse who are their fathers and mothers........ may be animals are their fathers, they should celebrate Fathers day with their mothers old dog? Huh?

Aiyoh, you live in angmo land for a few years lah ...you dunno, anyhow humtum.