• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh bashes up female hotel staff leaving her unconscious

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Be like the Thais, who despite their gentle disposition, have zero tolerance for unruly farangs. Break some bones and make him bleed.

Ang mohs seem to look at sinkies as meek, gentle, nerdy, easy to makan. Why are ang mohs kuai kuai in Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam? They know they can get killed for their aggressiveness. Similarly, ang mohs got hurt badly in SG in 1960s when gangsters ruled the turfs.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
True or just another oppo rumour? This Linda can go and join ICA and suck every dick that comes into Singapore to determine whether they are the violent type. Stop linking every shit to Gahment. Not fair. If oppo are such unfair player always aiming below the belt, we should be worried.

The unacceptable behaviour of aggressive ang mohs in SG has got nothing to do with oppo parties. It is responsibility of pappies to keep SG safe for all sinkies. Do you want a cowboy town in SG?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...el-staff-leaving-her-unconscious-and-ran-away

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband and I were having dinner at Outback steakhouse in millennia walk when we saw a commotion across the driveway at Conrad Hotel.

A Caucasian man ran out of the hotel followed by five or six hotel staff.

They were shouting at him to stop and after tussling, one of the staff did a judo takedown on the assailant. It took a few of them to hold him down.

At the hotel driveway a female hotel employee was lying unconscious. A man at the scene said she had vision loss.

Most probably because of the impact to her head from falling on the driveway.

I'm not sure what really happened but the guy was very aggressive and kept fighting off the hotel staff even as he was pinned down.

It got more dramatic when the police arrived. He started screaming and refused to leave with the police.

Is this the kind of foreigners we want in our country?

Linda

Judo takedown? Violent ang mo?

Very easy to handle. Use weapons. Whatever you can find.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang mohs seem to look at sinkies as meek, gentle, nerdy, easy to makan. Why are ang mohs kuai kuai in Thailand, Malaysia or Vietnam? They know they can get killed for their aggressiveness. Similarly, ang mohs got hurt badly in SG in 1960s when gangsters ruled the turfs.

Yup this is a fact here and sinkies just accept it. Ang mohs will try to save face by saying when they get into fights with the locals in thailand, mudland etc the locals will help one another even if they are strangers. Sinkies of course won't do that they will just record it down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so dangerous to work in Spore nowadays. Kena attacked by foreigners like that. What happened to law and order? The country is progressing from foreigners littering to violent crimes to kena beaten even on the jobs. What is next? Foreigners beating police?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Linda is a stupid woman, so I will ask her, what type of foreigners she want in Singapore and how she can ensure she's getting what she want before letting them come?

linda may have been a spg reject after being used and discarded

You guy keep quiet ok. Tonychat says that ang MOHs are the best..
Tonychat will also come in here to praise the ang moh for beating up a Singaporean or FT working in the hotel.

flip is no the only one that said this...bi-no-seat also said it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will sinkies still side ang mohs? To those sinkie females that look down on their own see who has to save you when you get into trouble.

I notice that ang mohs tend to be damn aggressive even towards females while sinkie guys won't do that.

Sinkie females love it when Ang Mohs whack them. To even come into contact with an Ang Moh is an opprtunity not missed by the Sinkie female.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does Linda meant by "Is this the kind of foreigner we want" ? This angmo is a tourist, any ang mo also can be a tourist what ? Linda is confused with tourist and FTs :confused:
The victim is likely a FTs, so isn't this a good thing ?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...el-staff-leaving-her-unconscious-and-ran-away

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband and I were having dinner at Outback steakhouse in millennia walk when we saw a commotion across the driveway at Conrad Hotel.

They were shouting at him to stop and after tussling, one of the staff did a judo takedown on the assailant. It took a few of them to hold him down.

At the hotel driveway a female hotel employee was lying unconscious. A man at the scene said she had vision loss.

I'm not sure what really happened but the guy was very aggressive and kept fighting off the hotel staff even as he was pinned down.

It got more dramatic when the police arrived. He started screaming and refused to leave with the police.

Linda

The hotel staff if they are locals will be charged with rioting & the chow ang mo will be let off without even a warning but an apology! However if the hotel staff are foreigners, they will be awarded a medal of bravery and will be featured all over the controlled & censored press!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so dangerous to work in Spore nowadays. Kena attacked by foreigners like that. What happened to law and order? The country is progressing from foreigners littering to violent crimes to kena beaten even on the jobs. What is next? Foreigners beating police?

law and order only to stop Chee Soon Juan.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans should carry arms.

This is the reason why chao ang moh land pass arm law and can carry arms. Their own kinds are bastards and need to fix them dead.

Dear The Real Singapore,

Linda

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know they pin him down... but i dont mind gg up there and kick him between the legs twice, that would subdue him.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judo takedown? Violent ang mo?

Very easy to handle. Use weapons. Whatever you can find.

You people really think that Singaporeans took down the Ang Mo? From the way the hotel staff fought and won, 10 to 1 says they are most probably Malaysians, and protecting their own fellow Malaysian lady staff.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict Chao Ang Mo will be declared mentally unstable, released and sent back to his country with a smile. Such is the country we live in now.