• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh bashes up female hotel staff leaving her unconscious

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen this video before was told it was shown on thai news tv but no story on why he was beaten like that. Was told it's in patpong.

in bangkok, KL, even beijing, the chow ang moh get beaten up if they are kuai lan or cocky. seen it with my eyes many times. only in sinkieland do these trash harrassed locals and get away with it. real cowards. and i mean the locals . talk big only. same goes for the local poodles

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
in bangkok, KL, even beijing, the chow ang moh get beaten up if they are kuai lan or cocky. seen it with my eyes many times. only in sinkieland do these trash harrassed locals and get away with it. real cowards. and i mean the locals . talk big only. same goes for the local poodles

That's probably because PAP maintained angmoh's supreme position in the country. next time, don't say "excuse me" but hey! or Oi!. Then angmoh will respect you more.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoyland bestest. ..the pinoys will just walk up and shoot u...guns r everywhere for pinoys....and ang mors r often a target for crimes etc.