• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh bashes up female hotel staff leaving her unconscious

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...el-staff-leaving-her-unconscious-and-ran-away

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband and I were having dinner at Outback steakhouse in millennia walk when we saw a commotion across the driveway at Conrad Hotel.

A Caucasian man ran out of the hotel followed by five or six hotel staff.

They were shouting at him to stop and after tussling, one of the staff did a judo takedown on the assailant. It took a few of them to hold him down.

At the hotel driveway a female hotel employee was lying unconscious. A man at the scene said she had vision loss.

Most probably because of the impact to her head from falling on the driveway.

I'm not sure what really happened but the guy was very aggressive and kept fighting off the hotel staff even as he was pinned down.

It got more dramatic when the police arrived. He started screaming and refused to leave with the police.

Is this the kind of foreigners we want in our country?

Linda

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are devices which can detect concealed weapons but there is no device which can detect mental problems or hidden potential aggression which could hurt people.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is why angmoh invented black and decker the handyman tools

so you can cut and saw up such ass holes like lionfart and stuff them into luggages in a jiffy and send them on a journey to hell.

angmoh is great. boss sam will agree.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guy keep quiet ok. Tonychat says that ang MOHs are the best...

Tonychat will also come in here to praise the ang moh for beating up a Singaporean or FT working in the hotel.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...el-staff-leaving-her-unconscious-and-ran-away

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband and I were having dinner at Outback steakhouse in millennia walk when we saw a commotion across the driveway at Conrad Hotel.

A Caucasian man ran out of the hotel followed by five or six hotel staff.

They were shouting at him to stop and after tussling, one of the staff did a judo takedown on the assailant. It took a few of them to hold him down.

At the hotel driveway a female hotel employee was lying unconscious. A man at the scene said she had vision loss.

Most probably because of the impact to her head from falling on the driveway.

I'm not sure what really happened but the guy was very aggressive and kept fighting off the hotel staff even as he was pinned down.

It got more dramatic when the police arrived. He started screaming and refused to leave with the police.

Is this the kind of foreigners we want in our country?

Linda

Linda is a stupid woman, so I will ask her, what type of foreigners she want in Singapore and how she can ensure she's getting what she want before letting them come?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't expect the pappies and their minions in the judiciary and law enforcement to do shit. Remember the Suntec ang moh banker brawlers? :wink:

Vigilantism is the key and try not to get caught.

Be like the Thais, who despite their gentle disposition, have zero tolerance for unruly farangs. Break some bones and make him bleed.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect the pappies and their minions in the judiciary and law enforcement to do shit. Remember the Suntec ang moh banker brawlers? :wink:

Vigilantism is the key and try not to get caught.

Be like the Thais, who despite their gentle disposition, have zero tolerance for unruly farangs. Break some bones and make him bleed.

She said hotel staff gave Bestest ang moh Judo.
but why must mention she is hvg steak?
Later Tony angry she not vegetarian, haha.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the ang moh did not get the top service he expected from a top hotel? normally they will verbally abuse the staff.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why, it's always good to know some form of self defence as you'll never know when it will come in handy. Krav Maga, Systema, Hapkido, Wing Chun, Baji Quan etc. But not TKD please! They're for kids and pussies to keep fit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will sinkies still side ang mohs? To those sinkie females that look down on their own see who has to save you when you get into trouble.

I notice that ang mohs tend to be damn aggressive even towards females while sinkie guys won't do that.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many FTs in SG, especially ang mohs, are more violent and often believe pappies will not deport them after court conviction for offences committed. Was the bank director deported for hurting the elderly taxi driver? No news and it seems the scumbag is still hanging loose in SG.

AGC should press for stiff jail term plus caning to whack these foreigners to show SG is not a cowboy town. Deport them after imprisonment. Monkeys see, monkeys do.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
True or just another oppo rumour? This Linda can go and join ICA and suck every dick that comes into Singapore to determine whether they are the violent type. Stop linking every shit to Gahment. Not fair. If oppo are such unfair player always aiming below the belt, we should be worried.