• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2014-2015

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mop trade? His days are numbered:p

Exclusive: Man United to Offer Marouane Fellaini as Bait In Pursuit of £19m Everton Wide-Man
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/0...as-bait-in-pursuit-of-19m-everton-wide-man/by Christian Bailey September 29th, 2014

Old Trafford side to use former Goodison Park favourite in move to capture Republic of Ireland international.

Man United continue to pursue Everton right-back Seamus Coleman and boss Louis van Gaal will offer former Toffees star Marouane Fellaini in a part-exchange deal for the Republic of Ireland international in January.

Though the Old Trafford boss has been impressed with the recent efforts of Brazilian full-back Rafael the Dutch manager is still keen on luring the 25 year old Everton star to the club when the transfer window reopens.

Louis van Gaal is keen to re-shape his Man United defence and as well as eyeing up a fresh central defensive option he will also hope to tempt Coleman into a move.

Man United paid £27.5m for Fellaini last summer and the Belgian powerhouse is not seen by van Gaal as a key part of his plans and he has therefore been encouraged to use the player as a makeweight in a deal that may tempt Roberto Martinez, especially if Coleman signals his desire to consider such a switch.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright paid just £60k to sign Coleman from Sligo Rovers back in 2009 and he has gone on to become one of the best right-backs in the Premier League.

Van Gaal believes the full-back pairing of Coleman and Shaw will provide a solidity at the back as well as a urgency going forward and should his efforts to use Fellaini as bait fail then chief executive Ed Woodward will look to push through a straight cash bid in the region of £19m

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote of confidence in Giggsy

Louis van Gaal backs 'miracle worker' Ryan Giggs to be Manchester United's next manager in fan video
Video footage of speech to fans shows the Manchester United manager paying tribute to his assistant and calling him for him to be the next manager at Old Trafford
.. By Telegraph Sport
12:21PM BST 29 Sep 2014

Louis van Gaal has described Ryan Giggs' transition to coaching as miraculous in a speech in which he said the former Manchester United winger can succeed him as the club's manager.

Van Gaal gave a six-minute speech at a charity tribute dinner to Giggs at Old Trafford last Thursday which was attended by fans and club luminaries such as Sir Alex Ferguson and Denis Law.

Van Gaal tells the passionate audience of the huge impression his "trainee" Giggs has made on him in the short period they have worked together and described as a miracle the way Giggs instructs players about training sessions.

The speech ends with a shouted declaration that Giggs can replace Van Gaal when his spell at United manager ends.
VAN GAAL'S SPEECH
OLD TRAFFORD, THURSDAY SEPT 25

"I am wandering the streets in the evening because I have to spoil my woman [LAUGHTER]. I am wandering the streets to pick out a restaurant in Manchester and in five metres I can walk and then 'I want a picture of you'. Then I say 'five points out of five matches?'. 'But we have confidence in you' [CHEERS].

"Because it is a great position, also, I have to admit it is not simple but I want to speak to you to give my promise that I shall do my utmost best and I have to say that all the players are doing their utmost best. I am very pleased with the behaviour of my players but I am more pleased with the guest of honour tonight (Giggs).

"I want to explain it. Because I am a popular coach, I put him in the centre of attention tonight but he doesn't need it, he doesn't need it. But I am a coach who has given a lot of trainees in my period of manager training clubs, and in two months I have seen a human being, because I am always seeing not a training coach or a manager or a player, I see the human being. Today I have said in the press conference that we can make errors and we have to train, work and then we shall improve.

"But I have seen a lot of trainees and I have thought that Ryan Giggs is a trainee but he isn't a trainee, he is an exception. I have seen a lot of trainees and I am very happy with him because he has showed already that he can communicate with the group in front of him. And I have seen that he can explain what - how do you say in English? - what is the issue of the training session. And he can say it in a different way, which is a miracle because not so many ex-players can do that. But not only that, Ryan, you are in my opinion a very nice guy and that's for me the most important thing. Of course I admired Ryan Giggs as a player, maybe much more that you do [BOOS. VAN GAAL LAUGHS].

"Because I do know now I've 'enticed' (provoked) you. I learnt that word off Mr Ryan Giggs. But he is so modest, so normal, and he is such a great star [APPLAUSE]. No, no, no, you have to listen. Because he is the star of the evening and really deserves that and I am convinced that you are - how do you call it in English? - 'Ok, this Van Gaal is over, he (Giggs) is the man!' [LOUD CHEERS]."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More from rumour mill :p

Manchester United to make £51m transfer bid for Arturo Vidal and Angelo Ogbonna

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/30/manch...-for-arturo-vidal-and-angelo-ogbonna-4887569/

Manchester United are set to make a £51million offer for Juventus pair Arturo Vidal and Angelo Ogbonna ahead of the January transfer window.

Red Devils chief Louis van Gaal has been promised sizable funds to add to his squad in the new year, and he is already working on deals.

According to reports in Italy, the Dutchman has set his sights on Juve’s Vidal and Ogbonna – and wants to land them both in a double deal.

A £51million offer will go in imminently, with United keen to agree a deal in principle ready for them to arrive on January 1st.

Vidal, a tough-tackling midfielder, was chased by United for most of the summer, while centre back Ogbonna is also a target because of his power and physicality

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strootman saga continued.. :p

Man Utd handed major boost as Roma chief concedes Strootman deal is out of his hands
MANCHESTER UNITED will be hopeful of landing Dutch midfield enforcer Kevin Strootman after Roma chief Rudi Garcia admitted the deal is totally out of his hands.
Daily Express Jamie AndersonPublished: Wed, October 1, 2014

Kevin Strootman could leave Roma to join Manchester United in the near future. Garcia has repeatedly refuted claims that Strootman will be sold to Manchester United in January, but has finally indicated that he has no say in the matter.

Strootman was bought by Roma for £15m just over a year ago, and has been a stalwart of the Italian side ever since.

But growing pressure on Louis Van Gaal to bolster his midfield ranks, could see a sizeable bid made in the near future.

Is Strootman for sale? The sum in question is believed to be £30m, but constitutes a gamble considering Strootman is still recovering from an anterior cruciate ligament injury.

Garcia said: "Is Strootman for sale? You'll have to ask our president.

"But the intention of the club is very clear: Strootman is an important player for us and I hope he is available for the home game against City on 10th December, which is a crucial match."

[video]http://bcove.me/fo4omdna[/video]

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote of confidence in Giggsy

Louis van Gaal backs 'miracle worker' Ryan Giggs to be Manchester United's next manager in fan video

I think Man Utd has shown disrespect to Ryan Giggs by expecting him to clean up the mess of the previous manager and possibly the current pensioner.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Man Utd has shown disrespect to Ryan Giggs by expecting him to clean up the mess of the previous manager and possibly the current pensioner.
Only if you believe the media hype. What said for the press (for public consumption) may not necessarily be the reality. And outcome may well be different from "expecting" sometime in the future.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only if you believe the media hype. What said for the press (for public consumption) may not necessarily be the reality. And outcome may well be different from "expecting" sometime in the future.

Giggs deserves better just look at Garry Monk of Swansea.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Match preview home to Everton

TEAM NEWS
Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney begins a three-game suspension, with Juan Mata likely to replace him.

Paddy McNair will keep his spot despite Tyler Blackett's return from a ban, and Marouane Fellaini has an outside chance of being fit enough for the bench.

Ander Herrera is out with a broken rib, while defenders Phil Jones, Jonny Evans and Chris Smalling are also sidelined.

Everton forward Kevin Mirallas will be unavailable for at least four weeks after suffering a hamstring tear. Fit-again midfielder Steven Pienaar could be in contention, while Seamus Coleman and James McCarthy are doubts.

Coleman has recovered from concussion but is now nursing a soft tissue problem, while McCarthy complained of tightness in a thigh muscle following last weekend's draw at Anfield.

MATCH PREVIEW
Just as Manchester United seem to be getting going, more problems pop up - this week in the form of Wayne Rooney's suspension and Ander Herrera joining the injury list.

It means more change to a team still getting to know each another, although you would think that Juan Mata for Rooney and Darren Fletcher replacing Herrera should not disrupt things too much.
The Mata question is most interesting. Adnan Januzaj helped his own claims for selection with a superb goal for United's under-21 side at Tottenham this week, and if he is preferred on Sunday then you have to question Mata's future at the club.

Forgetting lifestyle and finance, is he the unluckiest player in the Premier League right now?
From being Chelsea's Player of the Year two seasons running, to being dispensed with by the returning manager, to join a team that then sacked the man who bought him, to being the odd man out in a fast-moving revolution of change.

How fast? Well, United have only played 10 league games since losing at Everton in April, yet will probably field a team for this one featuring a maximum of three players who started that day - David De Gea, Fletcher and (if he plays) Mata.

Everton's team will be largely the same one that last term completed a first 'double' over United since 1970. Where they need change is in results.

Lawro's prediction
"I have been really impressed with what I have seen of Everton defender John Stones, particularly when he has played at centre-back. He is going to be a very good player but this season will be a big learning curve for him and he will undoubtedly have lots of highs but also a few lows.
"The only problem for Everton is that he is going to make his mistakes while he is playing for them in a key position and finding out what Premier League football is all about."
Predictions: Lawro v Ossie Ardiles
The Toffees have not played as badly as one win from six league games suggests but, having rediscovered solidity in defence last weekend, they must turn attentions back to the other end after hardly creating a chance at Liverpool.
This is a game that demands they come out to attack an inexperienced United defence.
Hopefully the long trip to Krasnodar will not affect their readiness for a high noon start. Bring on the sharp shooters, bring on the goals!

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head
Everton have won three of their last four games against Manchester United, all in the Premier League.
That includes a 1-0 victory at Old Trafford last season - only their second in 22 Premier League games there.
They are chasing a third successive league win against the Red Devils - a feat they last accomplished in 1921.

Manchester United
The Red Devils are hoping to win back-to-back league games for the first time under Louis van Gaal, and are chasing a third successive victory at Old Trafford.
However, van Gaal will hope not to follow in the footsteps of Alex Ferguson and David Moyes, who both lost their first Premier League home games against Everton as United boss.
Radamel Falcao has more assists in his two league games for United (two) than he managed in the previous three seasons (one).

The Red Devils have already used 29 players in the Premier League this season - six more than any other team (prior to this weekend). They used 30 different players in the whole of 2013-14.
Everton

The Toffees' tally of six points from their opening six league games is their worst start to a season since 2010-11, when they had just three points at this stage.
They have conceded 10 league goals in the second half of matches this season - the highest figure in the top flight prior to this weekend.
They have lost 299 Premier League games - more than any other side.
Phil Jagielka is set for his 250th Premier League appearance.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd 2-1 Everton. ...believe Man Utd will win away at WBA on 21 Oct 2014 :p
We'll sweat it out in 2 biggies after:

Home to Chelskis 26/10 -as I even hear their local club president singing "ole ole, champione" after last weekend

And away derby weekend after, vs blue side Manchester :cool:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
We'll sweat it out in 2 biggies after:

Home to Chelskis 26/10 -as I even hear their local club president singing "ole ole, champione" after last weekend

And away derby weekend after, vs blue side Manchester :cool:

Playing Chelsea and Man City are tough matches :o that why against teams like WBA is a must win task.

The 60 mil pound gambles on Angel Di Maria had paid off so far :biggrin:

Louis Van Gaal must make Man Utd qualify for CL next season if not his performance is of no difference for David Moyes :kma:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our bacon saved by De Gea last sun. And even Luke Shaw was ever grateful to DG, with Di Maria owning up that his award (Man of Match) shd have gone to guy between the posts. Fans just held out to final whistle at Everton's onslaught in dying minutes :p

Watch DG's mighty save
[video]http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/10/05/video-save-of-the-season-man-united-keeper-david-de-gea-pulls-off-amazing-tip-over-from-bryan-oviedo-drive/[/video]

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MU playing better now. Your attack may even scare Chelsea.

Our bacon saved by De Gea last sun. And even Luke Shaw was ever grateful to DG, with Di Maria owning up that his award (Man of Match) shd have gone to guy between the posts. Fans just held out to final whistle at Everton's onslaught in dying minutes :p

Watch DG's mighty save
[video]http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/10/05/video-save-of-the-season-man-united-keeper-david-de-gea-pulls-off-amazing-tip-over-from-bryan-oviedo-drive/[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up newbie's wages 25X, from measly 2k to 50k. Just shows the big chasm in payroll :p

Tyler Blackett to be rewarded with new £50,000-a-week Manchester United contract
Red Devils starlet Tyler Blackett is expected to be handed a hefty pay rise.

Blackett has impressed new Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal. The 20-year-old currently earns £2,000-a-week at Old Trafford
Wayne Rooney and Angel di Maria earn three times more per week than Blackett does in a year

Manchester United are ready to give Tyler Blackett a new contract. The 20-year-old defender is currently earning just £2,000 a week at Old Trafford.
Blackett has been playing alongside the likes of Wayne Rooney and Angel di Maria this season — who both earn three times more per week than he does in a year.

Tyler Blackett is expected to be handed a new £50,000-a-week deal to extend his stay at Manchester United. Manchester United starlet has been handed a number of chances to impress new manager Louis van Gaal

It seems the Dutchman has been pleased with the defender, instructing the board to hand Blackett a new deal.

Tyler Blackett scores with thunderbolt free-kick in FA Youth Cup.
[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2787212/Tyler-Blackett-rewarded-new-50-000-week-Manchester-United-contract.html#v-3827221417001[/video]

But United boss Louis van Gaal has recommended to the board that the youngster is rewarded for his breakthrough into the first team with a deal representative of his new standing. This means Blackett will jump up to somewhere near the £50,000-a-week level when he signs his new contract.
United’s early-season injury crisis thrust Blackett in to the fray and Van Gaal believes he has a future at Old Trafford.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Manchester-United-contract.html#ixzz3FhWLxY2x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Manchester United set to offer David De Gea new contract to ward off Real Madrid interest
With the Spanish giants reportedly weighing up a £25million move, United could DOUBLE the goalkeeper's salary
Oct 13, 2014 22:30 By David McDonnell

Double your money: De Gea's pay cheques are about to get bigger Manchester United are ready to hand David de Gea a £30million deal to keep him out of Real Madrid’s clutches.

The Spain keeper has been in outstanding form for Louis van Gaal’s side this season, prompting Madrid president Florentino Perez to start preparing a £25m bid to take him home.

But United chiefs are set to more than double his money to a whopping £120,000-per-week and offer him a five-year deal before Christmas.

De Gea is out of contract in 2016 and United are well aware of the interest from Madrid. But they will not let the 23-year-old enter the final 18 months of his contract without a new offer having been penned and want to tie him to a long-term deal in the next couple of months.

De Gea, voted Player of the Season by his United team-mates last term, has been one of the club’s most consistent performers in the turbulent time since Sir Alex Ferguson quit.

Already established as United No.1, De Gea has made his full debut for Spain and could also replace Iker Casillas as first-choice at Real with a move to the Bernabeu.

De Gea underlined his enduring value to United with two stunning saves in added time to earn Van Gaal’s side a 2-1 win over Everton before the international break.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...-united-set-offer-david-4431800#ixzz3G4jAoeU6

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
De Gea can finally pay for his $1 donut.

Manchester United set to offer David De Gea new contract to ward off Real Madrid interest
With the Spanish giants reportedly weighing up a £25million move, United could DOUBLE the goalkeeper's salary
Oct 13, 2014 22:30 By David McDonnell

Double your money: De Gea's pay cheques are about to get bigger Manchester United are ready to hand David de Gea a £30million deal to keep him out of Real Madrid’s clutches.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Alex Ferguson: Louis van Gaal needed to make Man Utd signings
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted the squad needed "a big injection" of players.

Ferguson retired in 2013 but successor David Moyes was sacked in April as United struggled to seventh last term, their lowest Premier League finish.

Six new players were brought in at a cost of £150m, including Angel Di Maria for a British record fee of £59.7m

"It was really important because you need quality at Manchester United, you need the best players," Ferguson said.

The 72-year-old Scotsman, who won 38 trophies in his 26 years at United, told MUTV: "That's the way the game is going today with fees likes £85m for Gareth Bale.

"When you can identify ability like that needed by Manchester United, they have the resources to do that.

"Those are fees I never quite equalled but nonetheless they were needing quite a big injection this year."

Manchester United summer signings
Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid for £59m

Radamel Falcao from Monaco on a £6m season-long loan (with option to buy for £43.5m)

Ander Herrera from Athletic Bilbao for £29m

Luke Shaw from Southampton for £27m

Marcos Rojo from Sporting Lisbon for £16m

Danny Blind from Ajax for £13m

Also in the summer transfer window, United sold Manchester-born striker Danny Welbeck, who had progressed through the youth ranks, to Arsenal for £16m, leading to criticism the club were neglecting their youth policy.

But new boss Louis van Gaal has introduced several homegrown players into the senior squad in his first season at the helm, including defenders Paddy McNair and Tyler Blackett.

"What has pleased me about Louis is he's given seven young kids their debuts this year, which falls into line with the history of our club," Ferguson said.

Van Gaal, who signed a three-year contract with United in May, has won titles with Ajax, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and AZ Alkmaar but has seen his new team lose to Swansea and Leicester, and suffer a 4-0 thrashing by League One MK Dons in the League Cup.

Asked about the new manager's start, Ferguson added: "Maybe he's doing the right thing to clear the decks and build his own team, because he's got the experience and coaching ability to do that. I think the way he's approached [it] is brilliant.

"He's not been getting the results that are expected but when I came to the club I didn't get the results I expected myself at the beginning.

"Louis is going through that same process and there's no doubt in my mind he will sort it out."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29606440

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Out of favour Mata off to Juventus in Jan?

Man Utd's Juan Mata closing in on Juventus move
JUVENTUS are confident of landing Manchester United's Juan Mata in a daring January raid.

By: Anthony ChapmanPublished: Tue, October 14, 2014

Juan Mata looks likely to leave Man Utd in January. The Spain international has become a bit-part player at Old Trafford after joining from Chelsea last January, failing to impress new boss Louis Van Gaal.

The Dutchman, who has employed a number of various tactics since taking the reigns after the World Cup, feels his strongest line-up includes Wayne Rooney playing in Mata's preferred No.10 role behind strikers Robin Van Persie and Radamel Falcao.

Van Gaal allowed fellow playmaker Shinji Kagawa to depart late in the transfer window, and is prepared to move Mata on as Juventus prepare a £20million bid.

The Serie A champions are in danger of losing midfield star Arturo Vidal, with both the Red Devils and Real Madrid interested, and Massimo Allegri wants Mata to sit in behind ex-Manchester City star Carlos Tevez.

Valencia are also interested in the 26-year-old, who could be tempted by a return to his former club instead.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? Recall Pep had sniffed at MU in summer before LVG was confirmed? :rolleyes:

Pep Guardiola: I can imagine becoming Manchester United manager and emulating Sir Alex Ferguson
Bayern Munich manager Pep Guardiola was convinced he wanted to take over at Manchester United after a visit to Old Trafford in 2011

Eyes on the prize: Pep Guardiola - and not David Moyes - could have been the man to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United Photo: Bongarts/Getty Images By Mark Ogden, Northern Football Correspondent

Pep Guardiola has admitted a desire to add Manchester United to his managerial CV, according to revelations in a newly released book chronicling his first season as coach at Bayern Munich.

Guardiola, the former Barcelona coach recruited by Bayern before Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement as United manager at the end of the 2012-13 season, is under contract at the Allianz Arena until the end of the 2015-16 campaign.

Despite his commitment to the Bundesliga champions, the 43‑year-old remains one of the hottest properties in world football who, according to Spanish journalist Martí Perarnau in his book, Pep Confidential: The Inside Story of Pep Guardiola's First Season at Bayern Munich, was a target for Chelsea, Manchester City and AC Milan before December 2012 when he agreed to accept the challenge of succeeding Jupp Heynckes at Bayern at the end of that season.

Louis van Gaal, the man who appointed Guardiola as Barcelona captain during his time as coach at the Nou Camp, is only three months into a three-year contract to manage United which ends in the summer of 2017.

That makes the prospect of Guardiola moving elsewhere at the end of his three-year deal with Bayern in 2016 more likely than a switch to Old Trafford.

But having given Perarnau open-door access and full cooperation during the year-long project of writing the diary of his first campaign at Bayern, Guardiola's admission of being seduced by the prospect of managing United is unlikely to go unnoticed by senior figures at Old Trafford, who were frustrated by his unavailability in the wake of David Moyes's sacking as manager last April.

"From the start, Pep was well disposed to the overtures from the Bavarian club," Perarnau writes. "A year before, in late July 2011, not long after a resounding 3-1 victory in the Champions League final against Manchester United at Wembley, Barcelona competed in the Audi Cup in Munich.

"Pep liked the set-up at Säbener Strasse [Bayern's training complex], despite the fact that it was smaller than Barça's training ground and had fewer technical facilities.

"The Catalan was impressed and told Manel Estiarte [his personal assistant] privately: "I like this place. I could see myself coaching here one day. Pep had said something very similar a few months before, at Manchester United.

"The day after beating Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, Guardiola and Estiarte travelled to Manchester to watch their next opponent in action.

"It was May 4, 2011, and the pair sat together in the stands of Old Trafford watching Sir Alex Ferguson's team beat Schalke 4-1. Once again Pep had turned to his friend and said: ‘I like this atmosphere. I could see myself coaching here one day.'

"Guardiola has always felt a deep admiration, almost veneration, for the legendary teams and players of Europe."

Guardiola is understood to have met Ferguson twice in New York during the first half of the 2012-13 campaign, when the former Barcelona coach was midway through his sabbatical in the city following his resignation at the Nou Camp at the end of the previous campaign.

It is not known whether Ferguson disclosed his plans to retire at the end of that season to Guardiola, or if the Scot offered Guardiola the opportunity to succeed him, but any hope of United luring the former Spain midfielder to Old Trafford was scuppered when Bayern confirmed, in January 2013, that he would become their manager from the start of the next season.

Perarnau goes on to claim in his book that Bayern fended off heavyweight rivals to secure Guardiola as coach following his exit from Barcelona.

"During his sabbatical year in New York, the job offers poured in," Perarnau wrote. "His ex-colleague, Txiki Begiristain, the director of football at Manchester City, was very insistent. "He also met up in Paris with Roman Abramovich, who was prepared to do anything to lure Pep to Chelsea.

"Bayern, too, were anxious to register an early interest and a delegation from Munich attended Pep's last game with Barça, the final of the Copa del Rey against Athletic Bilbao in Madrid on May 25 2012.

"In the event, the Bayern delegation did not get a chance speak to Guardiola, but they made their interest clear during a meeting with his agent. Within a few months, Pep had chosen Bayern."

When asked about the prospect of managing United last season following the sacking of Moyes in April, Guardiola pledged his loyalty to Bayern before admitting his future plans were yet to be resolved.

"I am here. I am at Bayern and I want to stay for two more years here," he said in April. "We won the Bundesliga but I feel our team can improve. I feel Bayern now is my team, but I feel we can play better, we can improve and I think I still have work to do.

"I am comfortable here. I work with very kind people here and I want to stay, but after that, I don't know what will happen."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-manager-and-emulating-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blast from past, remember Giggsy's mazy run vs gunners and scored?

[video=youtube;eDz5Msw-x-g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDz5Msw-x-g&feature=player_embedded[/video]