• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What caught your attention when you first took a glance at this photo?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I'm craving for chwee kueh and I wonder if this stall's chwee kueh is nice.

with 2 chicks contributing their pairs of large areola chwee kueh toppings, they should add saltiness, crunch and texture to the smoothness and softness of the kueh. :p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The one at Bedok Hawker is nicer.

Thanks for suggestion. Bangkok has too eaten twice and both times yucky. So hard and the chyepor so big and dry and hard. I have to make it myself.

By the way I think Bedok chwee kueh now also franchise to many locations right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Quite a few locations now including Clementi, Chong Pang, AMK etc

'Bedok chwee kueh' is now a brand franchise, not unlike 'Katong laksa'. It is not bound to any geographical location.

This phenomenon combined with the GRC system... no wonder Sinkies are confused about geographical identity. :wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
One shoe change change de whole picture.jpg

When taking picture just be a good observer don't just shoot, see what the leg has done!!

:biggrin:

What caught your attention when you first took a glance at this photo??

:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Quite a few locations now including Clementi, Chong Pang, AMK etc

Bedok lose out to Tiong Bahru's Jian Bo.....main reason bedok uses vegetable oil not lard.
Bedok got its share of copycats so look carefully and spot the fake signboards.
Tiong Bahru also got franchise now and the franchisee are even more expensive then the original....and taste horrible as the ingredients are not made onsite but reheated and thus overcooked.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When taking picture just be a good observer don't just shoot, see what the leg has done!!

The skin on the head of the penis should be lighter in colour than the shaft regardless of whether circumcised or not.
This one clearly is not. Fake.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Pei Ling is very angry now. how?

Fuck you, women are objects meant to be objectified.

I don't hear you feminist bitches show moral indignation when men are sexually objectified. Oh, that's right I forgot, you feminists are hypocrites. :rolleyes:

r