• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP IB ShitFu self pwned LOL

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be continued :biggrin:

po53GLc.jpg

KingsOfTheDay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Forummers, today we <s>celebrate</s> err.. mourn the demise of the 2 clones of the forum retard. RIP :( Good news is that more clones are on standby in replacement, that's how PAP IB uses taxpayers monies to pay juvenile retards like him to stir shit in forums. :biggrin:

No1GongCheebyeDonor

OAretardFuckbyDogs

qmaTzH9.jpg

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

smL6ejJ.jpg

Really molanyong. Every clone of the gay retard i see is either banned or deleted upon gay debut. :biggrin:

flickr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not done yet as there are hundreds more of screen captures. I am not coward like u who does it over the reputation system. I use profanities on u in the open forum, nevermind even if it means getting a ban as it's temporary. :biggrin:

From March 2014 onwards, there were no longer profanities used over the reputation system. Reason : Balls missing for fear of getting a BAN. hahahaha

Truly a fuck up character in the virtual and real world. :biggrin:

hen9UnP.jpg

neXvVif.jpg

0623fen.jpg

SSqdW32.jpg

Dp5J6lg.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From March 2014 onwards, there were no longer profanities used over the reputation system. Reason : Balls missing for fear of getting a BAN. hahahaha

Truly a fuck up character in the virtual and real world. :biggrin:

Sinkie loser needs to be controlled this way.

ecsvzx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come erection time, this thread must surface to expose how the YPAP / PAP IB have been using taxpayers monies to buy InfP, troll, stir shit at both emigration folders, photoshopping avatars etc.. etc.. again all at the expenses of tax payers monies.

Yeah Baey Yam Keng one of the ass holes in charge. Fuck him.