• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! PAP IB ShitFu self pwned LOL

SIFUgiveDogFuck

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB self pwned :biggrin:

e1OBHUm.jpg

Anyway you lost because

You lost your balls to use profanities in the reputation system which got your clones (stated on my siggy) BANNED. :biggrin:

Advertisers rules! Just look at their increased numbers!

As usual here hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

AnotherOneBitestheDust

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL I didn't know PAP IB recruit juvenile morons who are hot headed.

Shit attracts traffic to this forum moron. :biggrin:

You can't have things your way. So far i have been able to keep my cool. If i go mad i can make things very difficult for your PAP IB and the forum host.

You have no idea what kind of character u are dealing with. My online persona varies from juvenile to a fifty something.

If i work for PAP or Opposition Internet Brigade i will be successful. :biggrin:

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

To retard ShitFu...

Since u have so many shit clones dedicated to me, why don't u create a hundred more and post them only to be disappointed again to find that nothing changes. :biggrin:

My accuracy is 98% at spotting owners of clones. Months ago i had bookmarked gopal and ShitFu clones under a folder in my internet browser named LOSERS :biggrin:

ShitFu new clones also posted. See? For the past year i never had to pay to find out my zappers as my donor accounts are new clones with no zappings. This way i can choose the clones i wish to upgrade.

Very easy to spot clones by the way they register, their style of posting and zapping. :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should ask that retard why he lost his balls to use profanities in the reputation system. Hahahaha

why are you bothered with the reputation system
you want to read those profanities
you will faint
if you are a hero, you should not even complain
class a lan lan lah

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot that this game can be played both ways as i have hundreds of powerless clones to do the same to ShitFu and your clones. :biggrin:

you go fight the big boys lah
i am just a small fart here
you can have thousands and thousands
of sperms but all subnormal and useless

dont be arrogant
your pride will fall
with the death of all your clones
boss sam is the only true hero here

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal
you go fight the big boys lah
i am just a small fart here
you can have thousands and thousands
of sperms but all subnormal and useless

dont be arrogant
your pride will fall
with the death of all your clones
boss sam is the only true hero here

I hope he does that but he won't as i have made request before. Those affected will be your PAP IB, ShitFu and other clone makers clones. :biggrin:

He won't just ban clones because they are clones because clone accounts are permitted and there are too many. He will ban clones that are trouble makers. I register clones to post heaps daily to generate traffic to this forum! :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remember this ShitFu

I Owned YOU because u are ballsless and have to confine selective clones of yours at no zap folders but i can still do what u have been doing to other forummers and my clones and that is getting messages across the reputation system using powerless clones. You lose because u are hot headed and can't cope with it unlike me. :biggrin:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Moronic ShitFu ..

I am sure u didn't expect this... and i can convert more of them... you lost again... hahahaha

Last edited:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a bastard loser retarded dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard dog & all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and that's how you this bastard loser retarded dog is born!

And this morning I used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt until all her intestine came out from her cunt!

Thank you and please keep this thread up for me. Cheers :biggrin: