• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alex tan of TRS is leaving Singapore!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to him since he say New Zealand is better! byebye!

10371717_676139749089999_2680663253475597397_n.jpg

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
for once i agree wif IB doggies. NZ is shit, have shitload of FTs but no jobs. better for starting business, or send there as expat

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Top 12 reasons why Alex Tan should emigrate

Posted on 01 September 2012
It’s for his own good. No, no, really.
Alex Tan Zhixiang, Internet martyr and founder of The Real Singapore blog (which we politely decline to add a hyperlink to because it is so screwed up), recently wrote a letter to SBS using “F*** Yous” in place of punctuation and subsequently apologised for his lapse for not using commas appropriately or when necessary:

And now that he looks uncouth with the maturity of an 11-year-old, the bespectacled one has publicly stated he is emigrating to the US or Australia because he cannot take it here anymore:

Alex Tan is bidding adieu.
We feel that it is only right that we give him that push that will egg him on in this irreversible decision to give up his Singapore citizenship.
It will be for the better of all of us. But it is really for his own good. No, seriously.

So, to encourage him to make that bold step, here are the

Top 12 Reasons Why Alex Tan Should Emigrate to the US.

12. When he goes out of Singapore, he will become a foreigner. Then he can turn the hate on himself.

11. He can have freedom of speech. All he wants. Because no one in US can understand his Engrish.

10. He can put his oratory election public speaking experience to good use. “Thank you for visiting Wal-Mart! Hope to see you again!”
9. And then finally earn a minimum wage.

8. He can also start one more website called The Real America to host Google Ads.

7. He’d have some more political parties to join.

6. He can befriend Fareed Zakaria and Johan Lehrer. They can form The Plagiariser Club.

5. He’ll finally get to smoke pot. It will legitimise his ranting.

4. He can tell everyone in the US he managed to make Singapore a better place. But also by not mentioning he did so by leaving for good.

3. He can eat shit and leave. (That’s if he forgets his commas again. But if he remembers, it’s his prerogative to eat, shit and leave.)

2. He can come back to Singapore as a Foreign Talent. And he can write about how he hates himself – hence, producing a new genre of fiction.

1. America is naturally more forgiving of failures and mistakes.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he going to US or NZ?

Good luck and all the best!!

3 shot at Seattle Pacific University before student tackles gunman
By Ben Brumfield, Ralph Ellis and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
June 6, 2014

Police: Gunman who killed 3 Canadian officers captured
By Faith Karimi and Catherine E. Shoichet, CNN
June 6, 2014

Man Killed in East Hollywood Shooting Was in Dispute at Middle School Graduation
A student's older brother got into a fight with another man at the ceremony, officials said
By Andrew Lopez and Patrick Healy | Thursday, Jun 5, 2014

Sunnyvale: Police shoot, kill homicide suspect while serving arrest, search warrants
By Mark Gomez, Robert Salonga and Katie Nelson
Mercury News
POSTED: 06/05/2014

Two arrested in Pheasant Ridge shooting in Iowa City
Story Created: Jun 5, 2014

Teen dies in Cottonwood Heights shooting, two in custody
POSTED 5:13 AM, JUNE 5, 2014,

Police: Man Wanted in Sumter Shooting Turns Himself In
June 5, 2014

Arrest Made in Daylight Bridgeport Shooting
June 5, 2014

2 dead in Roswell shooting
Thursday, June 5, 2014

Deputy Hurt in Long Beach Shooting Struck by Partner's Gun: LASD
Thursday, Jun 5, 2014

One man in hospital after Scarborough shooting
Thursday, June 5, 201

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Earthquake rocks central New Zealand

3:50 PM Friday Jun 6, 2014

<figure style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; background: transparent;">
178615310_620x310.jpg
</figure><figcaption class="caption" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 10px 0px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: dashed; border-bottom-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; vertical-align: baseline; -webkit-transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; transition: color 0.2s, background-color, border-color, opacity; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); line-height: 17px; width: 620px; background: transparent;">Wellington. Photo / Thinkstock</figcaption>
Did you feel the quake? Send your story, photos or videos here.

A sharp earthquake rocked the lower North Island today.

An initial report from GeoNet said the magnitude 5.1 quake struck 20km south west of Ohakune at 3.46pm.

GeoNet said the quake struck at a depth of 76km. It was a "subduction zone event" so was felt quite far afield, the organisation said.
People from Auckland to Waverley reporting feeling the quake.

Most people reported feeling it as a light to moderate shake, with only Wellington reports as moderate to strong shaking.

So far, more than 4600 people reported to GeoNet that they felt the quake.

Hawke's Bay resident Ian Shears said the quake felt like a bulldozer nearby.

"Hell of a jolt in Havelock North, Hawkes Bay. Was sitting at home on computer and house started shaking, at first I thought it was bulldozer on building site next door, but when workers started running out of site building, I got under table quickly."

New Plymouth resident Jim Irving said he felt the quake while watching the Junior World Rugby Cup.

"Wow, I am sitting here watching the Junior World Rugby Cup and first thought that giant Skelton( 19yrs old, 150kg, 2.05m) from Samoa had fallen down then realised it was quiet a severe quake."

Motorists in the Hutt Valley and Wainuiomata described being on the road, as the quake was happening.

"The whole car started rocking, rolling for five, six seconds."

"Now the car's shaking.

"I felt like someone was pushing the side of the car and rocking it," a motorist told Newstalk ZB.

People from Blenheim to Wairarapa described the scary jolt, in multi-storey buildings.

No damage has yet been reported to the fire service, a central fire communications spokeswoman said.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sigh....he came back. He cant even get a job at MacDonald in NZ. This is the standard of someone who tried to take on Pinky?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh....he came back. He cant even get a job at MacDonald in NZ. This is the standard of someone who tried to take on Pinky?

And pray tell what IS the standard of pinky? I rate him lower than a macdonalds worker.

Pap's brain washing is very successful as we got sinkies who actually believe Sg is better than nz propoganda.

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does Alex Tan have to do all this if he is not scared or guilty?

Why is Alex tan scared if he didnt do anything wrong??

10171858_730034490367191_2589121366726697793_n.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why does Alex Tan have to do all this if he is not scared or guilty?

Be gratitude and remember to payback to the tax payers (UK) that funded your lawyer education and cost of living.

Join a UK political party and be a good MP to serve the UK people first, or hold senior office position or PMO office. Be top political man in UK that even PAP has to pay a visit to you when they are in UK.

Hold protests on local and world issues to gain experiences and be known famous worldwide that even PAP scared of you 30%.

Come back under the banner of a UK political party and you will see PAP have to lan lan roll out red carpet if you are on official visit to Singapore.

Bring the goodies back, not kpkb like Tan Wah Piow and the others that make the film recently, Singapore with Love.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bring the goodies back, not kpkb like Tan Wah Piow and the others that make the film recently, Singapore with Love.

Tan Wah Piow, wanted for skipping NS

Worship by opposition supporting retards as a hero

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i too am dedicating my life from henceforth to the destruction of the PAP,i will become a billionaire and donate tens of millions to opposition campagins.....i will set up social websites and newspapers and media tv channels overseas dedicated to the exposure and villification of PAP criminals.....i will make million dollar documentaries about singapore's history and current state of singaporean's lives and the true impact of PAP's capitalism at all cost "zero corruption" policies.i will my billion dollar fortune to set up a business empire that is singaporeans first and pro singaporean only.....i will buy a island and start a new singapore like new taiwan.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously!

ah loong is well known for fixing the oppositions!