• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken soup for the lost souls in life

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN asked his child just now, "tell papa, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

RUN's child: "Nothing!"

Hahahaa..... Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jonah-literalism.jpg

sicken me that people brainwash children at very young age and feed them crap.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
sicken me that people brainwash children at very young age and feed them crap.

Kids are very smart these days. maybe it's because of the milk powder or internet. This morning, RUN tried to encourage his kid to study hard...............

RUN: you know ah, holidays is over liao. You must study hard ok
RUN's child: Daddy, (I know if) I don't study hard, the school will close down one.......

:eek:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's always a lot of thoughts that come to mind, a lot of self-reflections, when I attend funerals. I told myself that I should "forgive and forget" more, no point being bitter.

Such painful reminders.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN asked wifey this morning, "sweetie, do you want to marry me again in your next life?"

Wifey: I WANT TO BE A MAN IN MY NEXT LIFE!

Your wifey's true meaning is clear: She wants to become a man in next life so she can fuck a woman and has a choice to pick her target rather than be fucked by a beast like you in the present life.

This is a woman told me when I asked the same question many moons ago.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me put it this way. If you believe God does exist, there must be Satan and devils too.

Some people like Chairman Mao, LKY, etc do not believe in existence of God. No God, no Satan, no devil, no Judgement Day. So, they hantam their foes according to their own doctrines in the belief they do not have to answer for their actions. Is LKY now on reflection mode over what he had done to his opponents in the past? No one can tell.