• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken soup for the lost souls in life

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jonah-literalism.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if an orca (a.k.a. killer whale) can devour a seal or sea lion whole, it can devour a human. it also attacks young humpback whales, separating calf from mother and eating the calf. a swimmer can accidentally be swallowed or gulped by a non-predator whale.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
if an orca (a.k.a. killer whale) can devour a seal or sea lion whole, it can devour a human. it also attacks young humpback whales, separating calf from mother and eating the calf. a swimmer can accidentally be swallowed or gulped by a non-predator whale.

RUN watched a documentary of a pack of Ocra attacking a baby whale. In the end, the baby whale got drowned (ocras stopped it from raising above water to breath) but the ocras just ripped off the whale's jaws to take a bite at the lips and face = most tasty part of the body, and forgo the rest of the body. The poor mother whale was so sad and kept swimming around the dead baby whale carcass, hoping to lift it up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bank branch in China got robbed and the cashiers were made to hand over their money. The robbers began to count the money as they stuff the cash into their bags...........

Bank Manager: Why are you counting the money, it is a waste of time! Just read the newspapers tomorrow and you will know the amount of money.
Robber X: Yeah, you are right. Stop counting guys, let's go!

And the robbers escaped with their haul. The next day, the local papers reported that over 100m yuan were stolen from the robbery but the Robbers realized that they had only a few millions in their bags.

Moral of the Story: The bank branch was actually corrupted with a massive amount of missing funds and bad debts; the bank manager was a bigger robber.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bank branch in China got robbed and the cashiers were made to hand over their money. The robbers began to count the money as they stuff the cash into their bags...........

This's story line of the movie Silent Partner ... Elliott Gould, Christopher Plummer and Susannah York

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was young, I couldn't understand what women wanted.
When I get older, I realize that they themselves also don't know.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ad by Singapore's National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) featured a group of boys excitedly discussing who will triumph in the ongoing World Cup. At the end, one of them said while frowning: "I hope Germany wins. My dad bet all my savings on them." The screen then faded out to a message cautioning about the social fallout of gambling.

But for many Singaporeans the cautionary message fell on deaf ears as Germany romped home to a record breaking 7-1 victory over Brazil - the worst semi-final defeat in World Cup history.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/24422730/singapore-anti-gambling-ad-falls-flat

Germany crashed Brazil 7-1 in Brazil, effectively 7-0 till the 90th min

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
RUN asked wifey this morning, "sweetie, do you want to marry me again in your next life?"

Wifey: I WANT TO BE A MAN IN MY NEXT LIFE!

:eek:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if chicken soup can fix a lost soul that would be great....what a lost soul needs is bedok reservour or MBS rooftop.