• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

travel pics quiz thread

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the original. :eek:

if you think it's a china knockoff from the pic, the tiongs must have done a fabulous job! :biggrin:

Yes, the mountains, China can't re create the mountains.

Hallstatt_300.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember that delicacy. on the way down to town by foot, got stuck in a religious procession. the town is a pilgrimage town of sorts. but mostly old folks. young folks find work in lisboa and seldom return.

Wow, religious procession. that is fantastic.
Sintra is a nice place to retire, not too far from the city.

My fav chinmeys

8201649438_5a0e2ea020.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of all the scenic places in europe, taormina impresses me the most. i was organizing a summit for my european colleagues there, and the hotel put me up in the best room overlooking mt etna and the coast with a veranda. the first morning when i woke up, there was breakfast ready on the table at the veranda, all to myself. the sun, the breeze, the panoramic beauty and awesomeness of mount etna and the coastal town. unforgettable. :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.8 KB · Views: 546

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
veranda overlooking pool, coastal towns, with mount etna in the background....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 596