• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: Roy's fundraising crosses half way mark...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 09:24 AM<!-- start: postbit_posturl -->
posted_0.gif
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
sgbuffett <!-- start: postbit_online --> <!-- end: postbit_online -->
Elite Member
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user --> Posts: 5,040 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 32 <!-- end: postbit_reputation --> <!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
funds-raised-by-31-may-2014-5pm.jpg

I haven't send in my second round collection of $800 yet..

Keep the donation flowing in......

Should be able to reach $70K soon....but the road to progress and change has just began as we unlock PAP's vested interests to benefit the people..

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know that. Hope the target would be reached soon. But I have an eerie feeling that once that target is reached, the police will step in to say such fundraising is illegal. We all know how evil the PAP is. As the cantonese saying goes "Other than good deeds, every thing else they (the PAP) will do"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to know that. Hope the target would be reached soon. But I have an eerie feeling that once that target is reached, the police will step in to say such fundraising is illegal. We all know how evil the PAP is. As the cantonese saying goes "Other than good deeds, every thing else they (the PAP) will do"

I would like to see which laws crowdfunding legal costs have contravened.

Go ahead pappy dogs... do your worst. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have said it before and i am going to say it again,

that is the power and wisdom of being selfless and courageous.. it will defeat all odds and win justice, peace and happiness.

Last edited:

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have said it before and i am going to say it again,

that is the power and wisdom of being selfless and courageous.. it will defeat all odds and win justice, peace and happiness.

How much did you donate turd? Zero cents?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Heart Truths

JUNE 1, 2014

[Update THREE 01062014] Fund Raising For Roy Ngerng’s Court Case Against Lee Hsien Loong

Dear Singaporeans, we are at the Day 3 mark of the fund raising. We have managed to raised nearly $50,000 for the legal fees. The support from Singaporeans have been very very encouraging. You can read more about what the court case is about and the fund raising appeal here.

I thank Singaporeans for showing your support. This is a responsibility that means a lot to Singaporeans and I will take on this responsibility wisely. From the notes of support coming in, many Singaporeans hope that with this, we can fight on behalf of Singaporeans. We will.

As I had shared on my Facebook, I will update on the funds raised to be transparent and accountable. Please see below for further information on the funds raised so far, as of 5.00pm today.

Funds Raised So Far

We have raised $49,836.75 so far. We would still need to raise another $20,163.25. The target is $70,000.

funds-raised-by-1-june-2014-5pm.jpg

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have raised $49,836.75 so far. We would still need to raise another $20,163.25. The target is $70,000.

This is unprecedented in Sinkapore history. It shows how much hatred and disdain the sinkies have against pinky and his pappies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is unprecedented in Sinkapore history. It shows how much hatred and disdain the sinkies have against pinky and his pappies.

The hatred and disdain already there festering long ago.
The heartening thing is people are stepping out and not afraid of their own shadows anymore.
Remembered JBJ and CSJ had similar fund raisers then....many wanted to donate but scare of paper trail linking back to them.
The scerario now is completely different....many actually want to stand up and be counted.
Beginning of the end for vile pappies.
Slap on lhl fuckface

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky mai hum never saw this coming I'm sure. People coming out to show their dissatisfaction by donating to the one he is suing.... Tsk tsk, really looking bad for a pee-am. Uniquely Singapore, Pee-am sue citizen, other citizens come out in show of force to tekan him back. Can you find a similar situation anywhere in the world?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good post. A fool of a PM we got.

Pinky mai hum never saw this coming I'm sure. People coming out to show their dissatisfaction by donating to the one he is suing.... Tsk tsk, really looking bad for a pee-am. Uniquely Singapore, Pee-am sue citizen, other citizens come out in show of force to tekan him back. Can you find a similar situation anywhere in the world?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the coup de grace, Roy should contact the BBC, CNN,... and tell them his side of the story. The international community will know of this and Pinky Mai-Hum will have a lot to answer for and be the laughing stock of the entire world.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the coup de grace, Roy should contact the BBC, CNN,... and tell them his side of the story. The international community will know of this and Pinky Mai-Hum will have a lot to answer for and be the laughing stock of the entire world.

pretty sure the foreign media are reporting the news.
just unsure if some foreigners decide to donate to his cause, will it be considered as "meddling with our internal affairs"