• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World's BIGGEST Breast - 38KKK

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
20090217.170113_sheyla.jpg

She wants the world's biggest bosom

By Tay Shi'an

SHE has an obsession which may one day kill her.

Her bust size is a 38KKK and she got that size by continuous breast implants over several years.

Now, Mrs Sheyla Hershey, 28, a Brazilian-born singer, actress and model living in Houston, Texas, hit the headlines in the US recently when she said she wanted to increase her breast size even more.

Despite numerous warnings, health risks and dangers involved, she wants to have the biggest breasts in the world through repeated plastic surgery.

Mrs Hershey's reasons for doing this are hard to understand.

She told The New Paper on Sunday in a phone interview: 'When I came to America, I decided I wanted to try for the world record.

'This would make me famous. Then I'll have something to show my children when they grow up so they can be proud of me.'

She is married to a 27-year-old American engineer, and has a son, 9, from a previous relationship.

The story of her and her bosom became tabloid fodder when she had to go to Brazil for her last few ops, after US doctors refused to perform any more surgery on her as she had reportedly exceeded the legal limit for the amount of silicone in each breast.

When US TV show The Insider took her to a plastic surgeon who berated her about the risks and told her she could die on the operating table, she said blithely: 'Well, as long as I die doing my breast surgery, I'll die happy... Everyone's going to die one day, so what's the big deal?.'

With 11 breast enhancements, Mrs Hershey says each of her breasts contains 6,000cc of silicone.

She claims that for this, she has been awarded by Brazil's version of the world record.

She eventually wants 10,000cc per breast.

She has already scheduled her next procedure for November, in Brazil.

She's also had another 21 procedures done, including liposuction, butt implants, and removing two ribs for a smaller waist.

She explained in a Fox News TV interview: 'I want to look better each day, every day.

'Everybody's got a dream inside, you know? And it's good when you can make your dream come true.'

But go past the public relations talk and there is a much darker reason.

When she was 21, she weighed almost 90kg.

She said: 'People made fun of my weight, and that really depressed me. I wanted to change my look.'

In 2001, she had her first procedures done - breast implants that took her from 34B to 34C, and liposuction.

Her then-boyfriend, a well-to-do British man working in Brazil whom she met in 2000, paid for the surgery.

Artificial though it was, it raised her self-esteem.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my car's engine capacity is 2000 cc, she has the equivalent of 3 car engines hanging from her chest. I wonder what is the horsepower equivalent.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

perky and round tits would be nice with a slim body. :biggrin:

why women are so obsessed with their breasts?
my guess is their breasts are right in front of them their entire life so they have to be happy with them.