• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

california drought

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread is dedicated for the california drought.

first post.....

when i peed this morning, nothing trickled out. the urine evaporated upon contact with the dry air. :*: :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cities are in water-restriction mode. the next escalation is rationing. this evening when i took a shower, i asked my single female neighbor to join me to save water, and she obliged. but when i turned on the water, it turned to vapor and we had to fog ourselves. :*:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
must have made for some steamy scenes.

cities are in water-restriction mode. the next escalation is rationing. this evening when i took a shower, i asked my single female neighbor to join me to save water, and she obliged. but when i turned on the water, it turned to vapor and we had to fog ourselves. :*:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning i arrived at quest diagnostics to find a line of outpatients waiting at the door. more than half are neh's with their ailing parents and wailing children. for every neh foreign "talent" that the u.s. import, he or she would burden the healthcare system with 4 old parents (own and in-laws), 1 spouse, and 2 to 3 kids. that is the phenomenon i'm seeing at the clinical lab this morning. almost all of the dependents are fob's, just arrived by sq at sfo a few weeks ago via sin and hkg from india. only 2 angmo, 3 far east asiatics, and a dozen unmistakable pinoys in line. the lab opens, and the water cooler gets swarmed. i'm seated now right next to the water cooler, looking at an empty 5-gallon inverted bottle. :*:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
wowee....looks like half of india is there....and the other half at melville park. They emptied the 5 gallon bottle at the cooler?.....thats nothing....they emptied the swimming pool at melville...i had to go fill it up.

this morning i arrived at quest diagnostics to find a line of outpatients waiting at the door. more than half are neh's with their ailing parents and wailing children. for every neh foreign "talent" that the u.s. import, he or she would burden the healthcare system with 4 old parents (own and in-laws), 1 spouse, and 2 to 3 kids. that is the phenomenon i'm seeing at the clinical lab this morning. almost all of the dependents are fob's, just arrived by sq at sfo a few weeks ago via sin and hkg from india. only 2 angmo, 3 far east asiatics, and a dozen unmistakable pinoys in line. the lab opens, and the water cooler gets swarmed. i'm seated now right next to the water cooler, looking at an empty 5-gallon inverted bottle. :*:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The parents of the ah nehs go on medicare immediately on arrival?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The parents of the ah nehs go on medicare immediately on arrival?

not medicare. for them to be eligible for medicare, they need to pay tax into the system for 10 years and be a pr for a minimum of 5 years. there's a medical welfare program for low income residents called medicaid. since these parents are retired and not working, they are eligible for medicaid if they are pr's. for them to immigrate to the u.s. their children must be pr's first to sponsor them to come over permanently. also, in california, they may qualify for other welfare benefits.

http://www.benefits.gov/benefits/browse-by-state/state/CA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apricots from backyard this season are shrinking due to drought. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 657

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my apricot tree....this year fruit is abundant but smaller in size. yesterday was the first pick. full harvest will begin in a week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842 KB · Views: 693
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plum tree....fruit is also smaller in size this year.

harvest in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    940.2 KB · Views: 658

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lemon bush. what's special about this exquisitely cultivated bushy tree is that it produces fruit all year. any day i can have 6 to 8 lemons from the bush. citruses such as orange and lemon typically bear fruit in winter. my orange bush has no fruit yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 669

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wowee....looks like half of india is there....and the other half at melville park. They emptied the 5 gallon bottle at the cooler?.....thats nothing....they emptied the swimming pool at melville...i had to go fill it up.

we may have to import newater from sg very soon. :*: :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roses bloomed in april and may at the san jose heritage rose garden....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 664