• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish and large fonts

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Hsien Loong Has No Credibility When A 71yo Old Man Think That CPF Got Cheated

:biggrin: Definitely I wouldn't be as shameful as you to buy a so-called "Gold Rolec" ,,, please read carefully is "Rolec n not Rolex" and tried to ACT as if you're so well-versed in luxury watches....

As mentioned before dun shame your mum with your ignorance here....

By the way, so many months not in the forum and your cursing and swearing vocabulary have not change yet!!!! Pity your mum to have a child like you!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh Fuck off you Chinese Racist Pig! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Whoever Chinese Pigs and Indian Cows Zap Me!

I can up your points if you behave!
Else i will zap u into eternal moderation!

eternal moderation? I will use my Keris and send you and your China and India gangs back to your fucked up pilluted homelands! Now fuck off from my sight! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chump which part of the word SOLD you don't understand?
You Chinks conspired with the Whites and Indians to STEAL from our Malay Forefathers...on a pretext of sale!
You scums...5000 years of civilisation have taught you no values except to CHEAT and CON others!
You Chinese Pigs and Indian Cows...Fuck Off from Our Sacred Malay Land!!! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What Do You Prefer? Minimum Sum or Return Me My Money?

This whole CPF Minimum Scheme is to prevent MALAYS from even withdrawing a single cent of OUR money! Fuck the PAP :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Puki mak!!

Which PART of the word SOLD you do not understand!

SOLD you chee bye, not SOLD!!

You Chow Ah Tiong Lau Kway Bu!
Fuck Back to Your Motherland!
Stop Polluting Malay Land! :oIo::oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lots of Moth recently

Did you guy realise that there are lots of big moth recently?

Last night, one big moth flew into my study room. Today I saw at least 5 big moths on the road.

Now I hear see friends complaining about big moth on facebook.

Did you guy see any?

May the Moths Rot your groin and armpits! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what are you? Loser? You asked others to zap you to Moderation and others helped you. Then you started a thread to KPKB?

What is fucking loser!!

SOLD my friend, is SOLD!!

Losers are PAP Ibs like you! Fuck back to your PAP nests! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Puki mak!!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD, your ancestors SOLD it to Raffles!!

Which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?

Raffles Used Duress and Unconscienable Behavior to make my Ancestor Sell the land!

Under english Contract law, this contract is Void Ab Initio!!!! Understand!

Go get a fucking law degree before you argue with me :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are obnoxious and your posts are preposterous. I am afraid I have to show my disagreement by zapping you.

Yes yes...You must be Mbsslots, Joetys and the Elite gangs... by all means...my pleasure in accepting your zaps :biggrin:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you complaining when you requested others to zap you into Moderation?

Next time be careful what you ask for!

You Prickhead....STOLE! the sale contract to Raffles is Void Ab Initio! Prickhead...Go get a law degree before u argue with me! Dumbfuck IB!

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you chump, pass your PSLE first!

SOLD you understand the meaning of the word SOLD?

Cowdung Dumbass Gongcheebyekia like you ... You think Money can buy respect? Ptui !!!

Go google and learn some basic contract law principles before you argue...CHUMP! :oIo:

Singapura

Alfrescian
Loyal

SOLD you chee bye. SOLD!!

Which part of the word SOLD you dun understand?

Stop repeating like a gongcheebye PARROT.
Go get a Lawyer to give you a fucking Crash course in Contract Law before you even embarass your CHUMPself here! Gong cheebyekia...no standard at all.