• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OK PAP relents.. no more minimum sum plus 30% bonus on your cpf funds at 55

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that. You have made your point. However, I want you to think of those who only have $150,000 in their accounts after so many years of work. What if it's paid out at 55 and all gone by 65? What happens then?

What about those who have no savings at age 55? All the life doing freelance work, project work, insurance agent, property agent, housewife, and was never a salaried person all her or his life? Therefore, no CPF, if have also very little. There're a very large percentage of such people. My guess is 30% who have never been a salaried person most if not all his or her life.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that. You have made your point. However, I want you to think of those who only have $150,000 in their accounts after so many years of work. What if it's paid out at 55 and all gone by 65? What happens then?

If i am the guy with 150k my answer will be "it is none of your fucking business, i do what i want with my money and i die my problem"

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Do a severe change of the ministerial pay scale and cut their pay to a reasonable sum.. instead of what it is today. That will save us taxpayers one whole big bundle of money.
2) If you provide 3 meals a day.. or 2 meals a day for the old folks, how much will that cost? Clothing can be done via donations if necessary.. but wait.. do all old folks have no children? Do we need laws to make the children of old folks feed them.. either take out from their CPF, or from their savings or whatever.
3) Revert CPF back to it's orginal scheme. Using it to pay for housing is IMHO entrapping the citizens and CPF members. CPF should be solely and purely for retirement.. unless for certain emergencies where the member have not enoough or no savings to utilize.. then CPF kicks in.
4) Lastly... re-examine the civil servants pay scheme.. I mean.. has anyone dealt with them lately? They seem rude and even hostile at the lobby areas.. not only to foreigners.. but to locals as well (from my own experience). Why should they get so much pay and have such lousy attitude.. also check why some are allowed to keep their positions and go for no-pay leave for long term studies for 1 or 2 years.. when others who need the job, and who can or might, perform better be deprived of work?

Plug the holes, and expose the leaks.. we need to really check our balances.. not allow internal checks and then not be allowed to know the details.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The human right assholes will say euthanasia is wrong. Spore being a dictatorship should just run over them.
just do a soylent green type deal.....spend 190k in 6 months on a beach at bora bora island and then go for assisted euthanasia.

[video=youtube;y1gIz0Ef-7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1gIz0Ef-7Y[/video]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So those who have $150,000 or less can now withdraw the whole lot at 55 and there's a 30% gratuity so that's $195,000 in total if you had $150,000.

You're 55 which is the restored retirement age courtesy of PAP or the new government. You estimate you're going to live till 85... that's 30 years. You now have $195,000 in the bank. How are you going to budget for your retirement?

If you draw $10,000 per year [$833 per month] of the above sum at 3% return, it will last 29 years so at 84, you have nothing left.

Why at 3 percent return?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why at 3 percent return?

Because that is the prevailing rate for sort of risk profile that the majority of retirees should adopt.

I'm sure there are some who can do better but then this category would have significantly more than the minimum sum at 55.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Live so long for fark, waste of earth resources.

Instead of 55yo, shd just extend to 60 since retirement age is 62. With 5 extra yr, cpf saving shd add another 10-20k. 200k to last 10yrs then can go punch tengkee at ICA.

jw5

Loyal
If i am the guy with 150k my answer will be "it is none of your fucking business, i do what i want with my money and i die my problem"

Errrrrrr, "it is none of your fucking business" is already my reply to most impertinent questions from strangers and we die is also already our problem. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
1) Do a severe change of the ministerial pay scale and cut their pay to a reasonable sum.. instead of what it is today. That will save us taxpayers one whole big bundle of money.

Please may I request that they start the first test case using Toothpick Zorro Lim? :p

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine you put $150,000 in bank, say a 5 years Fixed Deposit. Once the tenure matures and you go to bank to withdraw the principal and interest. You are then told by the bank officer you can't do that since you can't 'handle' the money. The bank then forced you to purchase their annuity with your money as it is "for your own good".

This whole thing. It doesn't make sense.

Are we not in this situation now???

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never put my cpf savings in the equations for my retirement! It's a pointless system anyway. I want to achieved my financial freedom early and save as much as I can to retire comfortably. I think $500k is a good sum to start and anything that comes from cpf will go for my petrol fund to be use in JB... any other leftovers goes to xmm and makan

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phone amusing. The govt behave as if they have a divine right to control your money. And they speak as if they are the shining jewel of welfare. Define squander. Are the countless losing deals temasek makes not considered squander? Or the obscene amount spent on youth Olympics ? Oh I forgot they are the experts on squandering. Of course their opinions are valid

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should be accountable for our own actions, by 55-65, they must be adults not kids, unless they regress & is in early stages of dementia!!...they take the money, they squander...it should be right that they suffer for what they have done..

The whole point is....do not hold people's money, whatever the intention are good or noble...it is still people's money, my money. The road to hell is paved with good intentions...

I do not believe in any government to hold on to their people's savings, they should be returned...whatever they do with it...they are responsible, why be a nanny to people. I personally do not want a many to my hard earned saved money..

Holding on....gives people a perception that, they are not honest with what is given to them....after all, they are not that dishonest....just return the money...

YOU NEVER HEAR A CROOK TELLING YOU HE WANT TO STEAL YOUR MONEY
YOU WILL HEAR FROM THE CROOK THAT IS DONE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
THE DIFFERENCE IS THE CROOK MOVE AWAY WHEN HE GOT YOUR MONEY

PAP WILL STAY ON AFTER THEY GOT YOUR MONEY AND WANT YOU TO BE GRATEFUL TO THEM FOR STEALING YOUR MONEY
PAP WILL STAY ON TO STEAL EVEN MORE MONEY FROM YOU
AND TELL LIES AFTER LIES AFTER LIES

THAT IS WHY I SAY HANG THOSE PAP FUCKING BASTARDS WITH PIANO WIRES
OR GIVE THEM NECKLACES OF BURNING CAR TYRES

MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm going into the piano wire business. Lot's of potential.

CAR TYRES WILL COMPETE WITH PIANO WIRE
NOT ENOUGH PIANO WIRE, GO USE CAR TYRES ON PAPs AND THEIR FUCKING COLLABORATORS

MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THE FUCKING PAPs ARE SCREWING AND SUEING THE SINGAPOREANS
AND NOT JUST ROY

PAPs ARE ATTACKING SINGAPOREANS BY THIS ATTACK ON ROY
PAPs ARE FIXING THEIR PIANO WIRES AROUND THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
PAPs ARE FIXING THE NECKLACE OF BURNING CAR TYRES ON THE NECKS OF SINGAPOREANS
WILL SINGAPOREANS REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAPs TO FUCK
AND TO TIEW AND TO TIE PIANO WIRES?

TURN UP AT THE RALLY AT HONG LIM TO SUPPORT ROY AND SHOW PAPs WE FIGHT THIS TIME
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

GET RID OF THE POISON IN SINGAPORE
HANG ALL THOSE FUCKING PAPs AND THEIR COLLABORATORS
BBQ THE BASTARD PAPs

AND SINGAPORE CAN BE AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN SWITZERLAND

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY THE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES

Kill them all PAPs
Let GOD sort out the good from the really bad ones
The good PAPs can then eat joss sticks and candle wax from time to time
The bad PAPs like smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be raped and tiewed and kanned by legions of ghouls and demons and not ever
get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.

They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP.

Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.

Despite the leeching and fucking of singaporeans by the cheebye PAP and LKY, Singapore still managed to survive to date.
Despite their being hung as a fucking millstones around the necks of Singaporeans and the idiocy and corrupt manipulations of PAP and LKY, Singapore still not dead yet.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN

WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.

AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it can be based on a 2-tier or double standard scheme: capable sinkies can withdraw all at age 55, fucktards can withdraw zilch for the rest of their lives. :p

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully agree with you, fuck those bastards CCB, I follow you.

I work hard, BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS for 30 plus years to reach 55 years or whichever come first, whatever money I have saved in my CPF is my money...when I retire...I want that money, I do not need a nanny to look after my money, nor do I trust a government, who MAY squander all my money....

All money in CPF must be returned to the nearest 0.1cent no more no less...what I do with my money..squander it that is my business..what right has it for a government or anybody to set restrictions on my savings..period.

:mad: