• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Follow the winner in Poland tonight

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
My track record speaks for itself; those who follow would have been rich.

I have stuck to my position of keeping winnings. That is the discipline - of not betting for the sake of betting.

After so many months, I spot a rare opportunity tonight: Podbeszidkie -0.5

Their opponents have already been relegated and morale is very low with many players set to depart at the end of season.

Huat ah! Remember to do good for the less fortunate when you collect your winnings.

Remember in your moment of ecstasy, remember Romagnum.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I will post no more.

I received a message from a bookie threatening to break my legs.

He had the last four numbers of my phone.

I was only trying to help, not upset people, I'm sorry.

Qualcomm

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a load of crap. Go to Romagnum's profile, find all threads started by him and look into his posts history and will his agenda :biggrin:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a loser runner.

Look at my track record - all here - and see how much I have won.

Hahaha, QUALCOMM all you can do with your life is harass poor HDB folks by splashing paint on behalf of your ah long creditors, freaking loser shithead!