• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOR will give you freedom to say as you like without fear from PAP cockroaches

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What I read is Sinkapore's ISP can detect when you connect to TOR even if they don't know where the end destination is. One strategy is to surf on personal laptop only with easy access to destruction of hard drive to prevent PAP from gathering evidence against you.

"

Try TOR over VPN for extra security.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NEVER USE FREE VPN.

A FEW BUCKS A MONTH GIVE YOU GOOD VPN THAT YOU CHANNEL TOR THROUGH SO EVEN YOUR ISP WILL NOT KNOW YOU USING TOR.

NEVER USE VPN NODEs LOCATED IN SINGAPORE.

DO NOT TRUST THINGS IN SINGAPORE AND YOU BE OK.

I am using StrongVPN to connect to visit certain websites. For sammyboy, I hardly bother.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am using StrongVPN to connect to visit certain websites. For sammyboy, I hardly bother.

REMEMBER TO HIDE YOUR FOOTPRINTS.
EVEN IF WORDS ARE ENCRYPTED, DRAG STUFF TO HIDE VOLUME OF OUTPUT OR THEY MIGHT SEE A LOAD OF STUFF COMING OUT OF YOU PC AT EXACTLY SAME TIME STUFF GOT INTO SBF.

PUT ON YOUTUBE MUSIK FUNSHION AND OTHER MUSICK TO INCREASE VOLUME OF IN OUT DATA.
UPLOAD FILES AND STUFF INTO YOUR CLOUD. ETC ETC ETCs

ASK ME OF THINGS YOU NOT SURE OF AND I TRY TO HELP IF I CAN.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

May piano wires hum their musik under Stinkapore lamp posts for those MIWs and their collaborators dancing there

abcde

Hi, what if I've all along been using TOR but without VPN. If I'm ever wanted by "them", is it possible that they'll show up on my door and seize my stuff ? What can I do to preserve my own safety? Or is it too late?

Thanks.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, what if I've all along been using TOR but without VPN. If I'm ever wanted by "them", is it possible that they'll show up on my door and seize my stuff ? What can I do to preserve my own safety? Or is it too late?

Thanks.

They only know you used TOR and never will know what you post.

You got nothing to worry about as no one post like me but me myself.
You have not been posting elsewhere to hang those PAP bastards and their fucking kangaroos with piano wires from lamp posts have you?

The use of VPN to thread TOR through is to prevent them from even knowing you use TOR.

READ THROUGH THIS THREAD FOR OTHER STUFF THAT CAN HELP YOU HIDE YOUR FOOTPRINTS

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't use TOR. Even if i do no one can get me, not even NSA. The varieties of VPN i use which are paid and free, some does not keep logs of your online activities and thus can't be sold to Governments. :biggrin:

Russian news portals are state owned and controlled, so much so that i hardly visit their websites. Same like stinky press, only hear the good stuffs but Russia do more, they bash their western and european enemies. :biggrin:

1967529428b2c640c9c6e860634fc3f6b6aa1f2b.png

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't use TOR. Even if i do no one can get me, not even NSA. The varieties of VPN i use which are paid and free, some does not keep logs of your online activities and thus can't be sold to Governments. :biggrin:

Russian news portals are state owned and controlled, so much so that i hardly visit their websites. Same like stinky press, only hear the good stuffs but Russia do more, they bash their western and european enemies. :biggrin:

Good for you.
As people here can see I am still very much around though from time to time, Leongsam felt obliged to kick me out.

I wrote enough that those PAPs and their fucking perverted corrupt kangaroos will get me if they can get me.
As it is, they do not even know which galaxy I am posting from.

TOR IS SAFE
DESPITE LOWLIFES TRYNG TO SCARE YOU.

KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE AND WRITE FREELY

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you.
As people here can see I am still very much around though from time to time, Leongsam felt obliged to kick me out.

I wrote enough that those PAPs and their fucking perverted corrupt kangaroos will get me if they can get me.
As it is, they do not even know which galaxy I am posting from.

TOR IS SAFE

NEVER USE FREE VPN.

A FEW BUCKS A MONTH GIVE YOU GOOD VPN THAT YOU CHANNEL TOR THROUGH SO EVEN YOUR ISP WILL NOT KNOW YOU USING TOR.

NEVER USE VPN NODEs LOCATED IN SINGAPORE.

DO NOT TRUST THINGS IN SINGAPORE AND YOU BE OK.

www.techtimes.com/articles/13978/20140825/why-feds-helping-tor-fight-bugs-shore-up-security.htm
Private browser network Tor has unexpected friends in unexpected places

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28886462

British and American intelligence agents attempting to hack the "dark web" are being deliberately undermined by colleagues, it has been alleged.

Spies from both countries have been working on finding flaws in Tor, a popular way of anonymously accessing "hidden" sites.

But the team behind Tor says other spies are tipping them off, allowing them to quickly fix any vulnerabilities.

The agencies declined to comment.

The allegations were made in an interview given to the BBC by Andrew Lewman, who is responsible for all the Tor Project's operations.

He said leaks had come from both the UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and the US National Security Agency (NSA).

By fixing these flaws, the project can protect users' anonymity, he said.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you.

TOR IS SAFE

Remember, even when your mother uses a condom when she's being shaft by her customers, that doesn't mean she is safe!!! There's still tendency for your mother to get STD and give birth to a retard like u!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

TALK until so brave of yourself BUT SCARED THAT YOU IP ADDRESS IS BEING TRACE BY THE GOVT!!!

An Eunuch is always an Eunuch, no wonder you n KNNBNBCB are "BLOOD BROTHERS" :biggrin: :biggrin: ... One coward + one eunuch

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember, my mother uses a condom when she's being shaft by her customers, that doesn't mean she is safe!!! There's still tendency for my mother to get STD and give birth to a retard like me!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

TALK until so brave of BUT SCARED THAT IP ADDRESS IS BEING TRACE BY THE GOVT!!

Hk14k aka son of whore. Small time pimp that even sell your own Mum Cheebye. Disgusting.