• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are there so many drug addicts in sgp?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money cannot buy happiness but it can buy temporary numbness from sadness and despairs?

96 drug offenders nabbed in island-wide operation
Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) officers have arrested 96 drug offenders in an islandwide operation from May 19 to 22.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Money cannot buy happiness but it can buy temporary numbness from sadness and despairs?

96 drug offenders nabbed in island-wide operation
Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) officers have arrested 96 drug offenders in an islandwide operation from May 19 to 22.

You misunderstand. Certain substances, if used correctly, take you to a higher dimension, and brings you enlightenment.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need to get the drug problem under control. I propose that all drug addicts be rounded up,,,and than pumped full of drugs so that they OD,,,get rid of the problem once and for all,,,If ang mor lands do that, the crime rates will plunge dramatically,,,,drugs are the main source of crime,,,for the man on the street,,the other are elite crimes like insider trading and plundering the state like the Old Fart..

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
the drugs trade will never stop....the british were selling opium in the 1900s...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You misunderstand. Certain substances, if used correctly, take you to a higher dimension, and brings you enlightenment.

No need, just join, RC, CCC, then PA & then PAP...that is Nirvana...do not believe me ask "COW"...he is in Nirvana now...ommmmm!!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple. No demand no supply. :eek:

Agree.
I dont care those taking drug.
But just hate those become theif/robber to buy drug.

Hope gov will cane those drug addict doing crime. Those taking drug don't disturb other I really dont care.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
A large chunk of druggie is malay. They no work everyday piak.
Their population growing. This is why there is more.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A large chunk of druggie is malay. They no work everyday piak.
Their population growing. This is why there is more.

Please la. U very stereotype!
Not only malay are drug addict. All race or religious also have drug addict.

I dont have problem those taking drug without disturbing other. That their personal matter.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why?
Because vile hypocritical pappy drug laws that go after the small fries while hob nobbing with the real drug lords laundering for them their drug monies.