• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where is Sizzler restaurant in sinkieland?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come no more sizzler restaurant in sinkieland???

Such a fine restaurant also run away due to obscene rent?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if krispy kreme and or dunkin donuts have high end stores in expensive orchard, any shit food business from america will find a niche in sg. and that includes some of america's worst and declining franchises such as a&w, swensen's, pizza hut, sizzler, any donut franchise, etc. sinkies have weird eating disorders. :eek:

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
fine as in good salad food and cosy ambiance..that is fine to me..fucktard!!!

KNNBCCB :oIo:

Poor fuck no money buy meat say so lah :oIo:

Vegans can go :kma:

Sizzler closed down in Singapore beause cheap Charlie vegans like you order 1 salad and hog the damn restaurant for the whole day. No seats left for big spending meat eaters. :oIo:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sizzler is still found in US, eg california. Their salad bar in old sg outlets were very good but still not as good as US outlets with meatballs and wraps. hahahaa

Ponderosa salad bar also good...
But somehow dunno why I hanker after Denny's simple salad bar of old....remembered even Wendy's and pizza hut used fo have salad bars too.

Over in Thailand their supermarkets also offer salad bars....something I see some makan places in CBD here trying to replicate.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no more sizzler restaurant in sinkieland???

Such a fine restaurant also run away due to obscene rent?

another fine example of seriously stupid people in this forum which is too lazy to google for answers.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goole map can help

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d31910.112598919233!2d103.87792461596604!3d1.3171690186251461!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x0%3A0xdb996a21c8f5072a!2sSizzler!5e0!3m2!1sen!2s!4v1400735449787" width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0"></iframe>​

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
if krispy kreme and or dunkin donuts have high end stores in expensive orchard, any shit food business from america will find a niche in sg. and that includes some of america's worst and declining franchises such as a&w, swensen's, pizza hut, sizzler, any donut franchise, etc. sinkies have weird eating disorders. :eek:

Sinkies should juice, solve all the fecal matters