• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Emigration for someone who is unable to drive

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am considering emigration but worried about having to drive in a country where its not so easy or not possible to get to where you want to go by public transport alone. Have a medical condition that prevents me from driving. I don't drive in Singapore.

My target list of emigration destinations include European countries and I am keen especially on the Scandinavian countries although I know that's a very long shot. OZ, NZ, US, China, and ASEAN countries are out for me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not need to drive in the UK. The underground and the rail network across the country has been intricately linked well before cars came to be affordable. All others need car for quality of life and general access unless you are prepared for inner city living.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike the affordable sg mrt and lrt system, the london tube and rail system in the uk is the most freaking expensive public transport system in the world. it will cost you an arm and a leg to get from one station to the next. fuck the uk. sinkies should consider themselves extremely lucky to have a clean, modern, convenient, and affordable transit system. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am considering emigration but worried about having to drive in a country where its not so easy or not possible to get to where you want to go by public transport alone. Have a medical condition that prevents me from driving. I don't drive in Singapore.

My target list of emigration destinations include European countries and I am keen especially on the Scandinavian countries although I know that's a very long shot. OZ, NZ, US, China, and ASEAN countries are out for me.

Stay in major city, don't need to drive lah

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike the affordable sg mrt and lrt system, the london tube and rail system in the uk is the most freaking expensive public transport system in the world. it will cost you an arm and a leg to get from one station to the next. fuck the uk. sinkies should consider themselves extremely lucky to have a clean, modern, convenient, and affordable transit system. :biggrin:

The tube is much better than MRT lah.