• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie to know where and what to get in JB?

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a hdb flat at teban. Still has an outstanding loan of 400k. Unsure if it is worthwhile to try a Malaysia landed but one kind person has offer to show me around. Am really considering all options available. The key thing is affordability now.

humm..... . U stay at your HDB for more than 5 years? I will recommend u check with the banker 1st coz the M'sia bank do have some regulation on the loan amount. Plus U have a outstanding loan of SGD400K, where the M'sia bank will look at this in their total available loan.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
chill. fhbh is the landed king in this forum and a very helpful guy. i know because he has passed me lots of info that i wouldn't have been able to obtain otherwise. peace out. :smile:

I do not own this forum and I am not interested how he could help me stating unproven shit. If the man wants to act kinda great and big f**k. Please go to other thread. I am here making enquiries not dabbling in some childish politics here. I don't need this landed king help.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
humm..... . U stay at your HDB for more than 5 years? I will recommend u check with the banker 1st coz the M'sia bank do have some regulation on the loan amount. Plus U have a outstanding loan of SGD400K, where the M'sia bank will look at this in their total available loan.

Yes. That's why I am seeking comments and feedback. Affordability is indeed a key word to me at this moment.

Thermofisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH and LF and EL are gated. the unit i suggested @ impian emas is also gated. G&G scheme are becoming quite popular in johor.
from the tone of your posts, seems you're going for luxury, slightly more atas environment and branding. in which case, you may want to register your interest with UEM Sunrise as i hear (from this forum) that they are planning to launch landed housing near puteri harbour. your budget should be >1.5M thereabouts.
you did mention "key thing is affordability". well, these few devt you highlighted isn't gonna come cheap. just fyi.
good luck!

I did not keep track on the Johor properties price. Tbh, I am abit shock to learn the price has escalated so high. Affordability still my priority. As much as I want atas and security the top priority still goes to the ability to finance.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not keep track on the Johor properties price. Tbh, I am abit shock to learn the price has escalated so high. Affordability still my priority. As much as I want atas and security the top priority still goes to the ability to finance.

if you did not keep track of Johor props, how did you know the price has escalated so high?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not own this forum and I am not interested how he could help me stating unproven shit. If the man wants to act kinda great and big f**k. Please go to other thread. I am here making enquiries not dabbling in some childish politics here. I don't need this landed king help.

I thought u r a well educated PhD graduate but I'm not sure whuch university awarded to you :p Pls mind your language :wink:. Moderator here is very on e ball.