• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Policemen fall-in!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problems with him when I was a trainee. Sama sama with Koh Beng Geok.

CDI Koh only fierce when he conduct training... He pretty nice.

Still remember our DI trying to takan us and do not want to release us on Saturday afternoon. Koh fucked the DI and release us for the weekend...:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those married with kids will go back, for the rest, we rather chill, smoke, drink and party in the barrack.

Quite a number of rank and file chaps will be out in nightclubs with their aduans. Need not report to minister at home. Aduans only too happy to 'invest.'

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CDI Koh only fierce when he conduct training... He pretty nice.

Still remember our DI trying to takan us and do not want to release us on Saturday afternoon. Koh fucked the DI and release us for the weekend...:smile:

Yes, very nice chap. Uniform and posture sart sart bo chio. Got standard like some SAF WOs in the 70s and 80s.

He joined the Prison Service after retirement. Not sure if still around.

Sad that his wife committed suicide when they should be enjoying their retirement.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, very nice chap. Uniform and posture sart sart bo chio. Got standard like some SAF WOs in the 70s and 80s.

He joined the Prison Service after retirement. Not sure if still around.

Sad that his wife committed suicide when they should be enjoying their retirement.

Yes... Another nice guy is the very Fit swimming instructor which talk like the mouth fill with lapar...:biggrin:

Do not know how is he now... But believe retired long ago too...:smile:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My observations of trainees at the Police Academy when Policemen stopped wearing shorts and retired the Wembley in favour of the Smith and Wesson.......

Webley_Military_Mark_IV_1793.jpg

The great looking Wembley...... but I never had a chance to fire this weapon......

Observations of fashion Life at the Police Academy ( a long time ago.....) :

C Course Probationary Inspectors wear all white PT kit with white running shoes

NSPI (NS Probationary Insp) cadets wore all white PT kit with black socks and running shoes

JO (junior Officer) trainees wore white T shirts with blue shorts and black running shoes.....

B course (Exec Officers) loafers never seemed to be on the Police Academy Field

I had always wondered how come they had a pair of Japanese Machine Guns on display at the main gate of the Police Academy.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many makan bao here....
Me wanted to sign on to SPF back then....family threaten to disown me if I did.
Could not understand why then as police was a noble profession....later grown up became enlighten

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many makan bao here....
Me wanted to sign on to SPF back then....family threaten to disown me if I did.
Could not understand why then as police was a noble profession....later grown up became enlighten

Decades back, I applied but failed. Ended up selling beef noodles.:o

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so Sri Kanthan mati liao or what.......................

i remember his time when he got posted to Geylang as W.O...................

this guy will berate his team until he cry.............probably acting lah...............

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so Sri Kanthan mati liao or what.......................

i remember his time when he got posted to Geylang as W.O...................

this guy will berate his team until he cry.............probably acting lah...............

He was only trying his best to chari makan.