• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see that sinkie losers?

Germany don't just show the brazil losers that they are the cup champion, They can make the whole country heart broken and cry with shame.

How germany trash brazil is like how i bash sinkie losers here.

Germany is going to win the World Cup..

Tonight's match i expect Holland to win.. but fuck.. who gives a shit about Holland.. i hope Argentina to win.. Holland playing in the Finals is an insult to World Cup!!!!

When i say Germany to win the Cup, it means it will win the cup ...Because i am always right!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Germany playing with Brazil is actually a warm up for them to play the finals... Thanks brazil for being Germany's warm up partner for the finals.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And it is 7-0.

VERY Well done on your German prediction made half an hour before the match!

Yes extra bonus win money and see Brazilian fans cry like parents died.
Cb samba fans even WC begin already acting machiam they going to win it....me betted against brazil from day 1.
That said never In my wildest dreams expected this type of scoreline.
Good now germahy will be hot favorites going into the final....might give rise to some juicy odds when they meet holland in the final.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unfortunately not, they will still have to suffer the embarrassment and humiliation of having to compete for the 3rd/4th place play-off.
Only then can LFS and the squad go into hiding...LOL!

so that will be Brazil and Holland to fight for 3rd placing, maybe?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes extra bonus win money and see Brazilian fans cry like parents died.
Cb samba fans even WC begin already acting machiam they going to win it....me betted against brazil from day 1.
That said never In my wildest dreams expected this type of scoreline.
Good now germahy will be hot favorites going into the final....might give rise to some juicy odds when they meet holland in the final.

so nice to see the host country being torn apart in huge pieces!!!!

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a disgrace Brazil. Germany beat Saudi Arabia 8-0 a few WCs ago and the same almost happened to Brazil in front of their home crowd. Brazil's defence was really frail and they paid the price.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FULL TIME BRAZIL 1 GERMANY 7 Astonishing. You would have to be a heartless swine not to feel sad and sorry for Brazil. The huge pressure, the crazed expectancy, all the nation's mania and hysteria heaped on the shoulders of a passionate and useful but ultimately limited football team. They cracked under the strain, no doubt, but there was more to this than just pressure, or bad tactics and team selection, or hopeless positional play, or an excellent German side packed with sharp passers and cool finishers. It was all of those things, and yet more.

It felt before the game that defeat would be a disaster for the players and people of Brazil. But this was not just a defeat. I honestly haven't really seen anything like this, I don't think anybody has. Read on for reactions from pundits and readers. I will sign off, just hopeful that the people of Brazil can get over this defeat and remember that, horrible though this feels, the players and the coach did their best. Glib and empty though it feels to say, it is only sport,
and there has to be a winner and a loser. Sometimes defeat is unlucky, sometimes it is undeserved, sometimes it is humbling and horrible and heart-breaking and humiliating. But it is only sport. Goodnight.

Alan Hansen: "I am distraught, I have been watching football for 50 years, and this is a low point. To come to Brazil and watch this."

Alan Shearer: "I genuinely worry whether some of these players will recover from this."

Henry Winter's match report: "This was an embarrassment to a famous shirt, a point their furious supporters made splenetically."

Paul Hayward: "The indignity of this night will haunt Brazilian football for generations."

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And to add on....
Those betting on the 3rd place match expecting brazil to 'bounce back' better becareful.
They might just kelong and lose big again depending on market betting patterns.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

NCPG-banner.jpg

KNN, the ad makers of this failed commercial really cocked up! Want to say the team the father bet the life savings on also say japan or Algeria or korea lah, all those with no chance of winning. Now if Germany really wins, it will encourage gambling!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, the ad makers of this failed commercial really cocked up! Want to say the team the father bet the life savings on also say japan or Algeria or korea lah, all those with no chance of winning. Now if Germany really wins, it will encourage gambling!

The ad creators likely not football fans....else just pick England....'famous' enough yet sure to fail.

FunnyAhmad

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will put a positive spin. They will show this boy's smiling and happy face and the boy will say ' Bet with Singapore Pools and get returns better than CPF, my dad did '

I hope Germany wins the WC. This will be a good slap on those idiots that approved this ad :wink:

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
With this 1-7 result, engRand can take consolation.
btw, for the record, i still maintain that final will be
Germany vs Holland.