• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402731_big-lnd.jpg

..KNN...WHY NEVER CHANGED GOALIE...NAHBEH I AM SO TIRED LIAO......WHY NEVER CHANGED!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402686_big-lnd.jpg

.. i pray the german stick to their gas bombs....nahbeh if their release their nuclear warheads, my team will be devastated worse than
the brazilians...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402674_big-lnd.jpg

...i told you fellas dont underestimate the argentinians...they are dangerous!!! now you all paid for your over confidence and arrogance....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402592_full-lnd.jpg

NOW YOU KNOW!! DUTCH STARS HAVE NO BALLS TO STEP UP FOR THE PSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal struggled to find a player to take the first penalty in their 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™ semi-final shoot-out defeat to Argentina.

After a goalless 120 minutes the Dutch took the first spot-kick but, having eventually settled on defender Ron Vlaar after two players passed up the invitation, the Aston Villa captain saw his effort saved.

It was one of two blocks by goalkeeper Sergio Romero, who played under Van Gaal during a spell in Holland with AZ Alkmaar, as the South Americans converted four to their opponents' two.

Holland had got through their quarter-final against Costa Rica on penalties but it did not help them this time around.

"It should give you confidence. We took those penalties in an incredible way against Costa Rica," Van Gaal told a press conference. "But the issue is you score the first one and I asked two players to take the first ball before ending up with Vlaar.

"I thought he was the best player on the pitch so should have a lot of confidence. It just goes to show it's not easy scoring in a penalty shoot-out.

"It's the most terrible scenario, to lose on penalties: at the very least we were equal with them, if not the better team. It's a big disappointment."

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
rh-FBL-WC-2014-MATCH13-GER-MERKEL-90714e.jpg

BERLIN (REUTERS) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel is to travel to Brazil to watch the national team’s bid to win the World Cup for a fourth time, officials said on Wednesday, following its crushing 7-1 defeat of the host country’s squad in the semi-final.

President Joachim Gauck confirmed he would also join Merkel in Rio de Janeiro on Sunday for the tournament’s final match.

Merkel, a keen soccer fan, watched every goal in Tuesday’s match against Brazil, her spokesperson said. German media have hailed the result as a sensation and a miracle.

NOW DOUBLING CONFIRMED!!! GERMANY TO BEAT ARGENTINA AND WIN THE WORLD CUP!!!! DOUBLE CONFIRMED!!!! ALL MY SAVINGS ON GERMANY!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402731_big-lnd.jpg

..KNN...WHY NEVER CHANGED GOALIE...NAHBEH I AM SO TIRED LIAO......WHY NEVER CHANGED!!!

Having used all their substitutes during the course of the first 120 minutes, the Dutch were unable to bring on their penalty stopper Tim Krul. This was ultimately the deciding factor in the match. Romero made a couple of good guesses and stopped two of the first three. His opposite number, Jasper Cillessen, looked bewildered, nervous, and generally like he’d rather be anywhere other than where he was. The penalty shootout was as one sided as the rest of the match was close. Romero made two saves for Argentina, Cillessen didn’t get a hand or foot to any of the four shots he faced.

The Oranje did well to not let Messi beat them but were undone by their keeper’s inability to stop penalties.

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/2014/07/...vance-to-world-cup-final/#38wP4jSCktvdoPhw.99

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi-res-7380b362a2bc01a5df42386bfaec9e70_crop_north.jpg

DO YOU CARE TO WATCH THE THIRD PLACING ???

The Netherlands have never finished third in a World Cup, but the chance to win the "small" final on Saturday against a traumatised Brazil team offered precious little consolation to Arjen Robben. "I could not care less about that game right now," the 30-year-old forward said after the penalty shootout in São Paulo. "In my opinion, they should abolish it all together. The World Cup is about one thing only: the Cup...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
messiafp1007e.jpg

SAO PAULO (AFP) - Lionel Messi kept running into a determined Dutch defensive wall on Wednesday but Argentina are still in the World Cup final and the little genius will get his chance to emulate Diego Maradona.

A disciplined defensive display by the Netherlands ensured that the tense Sao Paolo semi-final was dragged into a penalty shootout that Argentina won 4-2 to set up a date with Germany at the Maracana stadium on Sunday.

WILL MESSI LIKE MARADONA LEAD ARGENTINA TO A WORLD CUP VICTORY !!!

HIS HAND OF GOD SEEMS TO SUGGEST A VICTORY...BUT HIS LEGS OF GOD MIGHT JUST BEAT THE GERMANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Brazil got slaughter which I pick to win...:(....Argentina win on PK...which I pick to win in PK.....:biggrin::*::smile:, ok so for Germany vs Argentina will be a 2-1 win for Argentina....:biggrin::*::smile:

Andy and his father will be very sad like that...

Sweeeeeee.................................. :p

Andy will be very sad, but his father maybe will be hehehehehe, because he also bet all his daughter's savings on Argentina........................ :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
中国人最讲究起名字,这次世界杯,意大离了、西班哑了、英格烂了、乌拉归了....1/4决赛:哥伦比哑了,法兰熄了,比利失了,哥斯达离家了!照这思路,接下去半决赛:巴熄了,荷烂了,决赛是德国阿根廷。最后:德过了,阿根停了,冠军应该是德国!...:d:d

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germany team training before the final.

[video=youtube;4VnKQVXtFfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VnKQVXtFfo[/video]