• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get use to it, the dutch always lose on penalty shoot out. AK going to commit suicide liao...

Karma is really a fucking bitch..........LOL!!!

But Holland does not look too upset leh...........it seems that losing on penalties have no impact on the morale of the players......

But they forgot that the goal-posts are so far apart, the keeper are not meant to save any kicks........so, Holland is fucked kup lah.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a touchdown is awarded 6 points.
a field goal is awarded 3 points.
a safety is awarded 2 points.
a conversion or point after touchdown is awarded 1 point.

nfl rules. :p

You watching the wrong game lah.....this is 'soccer' football, not american football.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am right about the final prediction of argentian vs germany last month, i think i sibeh lihai...but i am not betting... :biggrin:

ya, your good run will end here lor..argentina will also orange quashed the germans next and send them back to hor lan very soon :biggrin:

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And that's why Tim Krul should have started. Now if Holland keeper is injured, Ron Vlaar will go in goal. Because he is the tallest and the biggest player left on the field. :biggrin:

LVG from masterstroke genius to a failure for using up his subs. :biggrin:

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/100360363" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="350" width="700"></iframe>

Netherlands 0-0 Argentina AET (Pens 2-4)

sm5TgA6.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can be proud that the Dutch fought bravely :smile:
Alamaking said:
Thank you for the last 1 month, its been great, me signing off
No shame in going out with shoot out. Roll of dice, only 1 team gets into the finals.

Thought it was tight game. Krauts must be the favourites to lift the trophy. Wonder what's the odds like, for argentines to stuff the krauts?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
best is tonite's match hol and arg get a 0-0 draw , then penalty kick and hol get kicked out.. wahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight Holland Lose har!!!!

Dutch-kies are not fit to play with Germany..

2 more hours to see Holland lose?????

Why am i ALWAYS RIGHT???? Why is it so hard to be wrong??

The Final will be 1-0 FULL TIME , Germany Wins!!!!!! well, i am always right!!! NO need to wait for extra time or penalty kick!! Just plain old simple 90 min full time win for germany.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
damned lousy play
boring and a big yawn
no excitement unlike the german game
possessive football
training ground nahbeh
watched until went to sleep
no attacks just kicked around like kids
deserved to lose lah netherlands

dutch no teeth - all broken and decayed
attacks also damned lame
argentinians played with great passion
they deserved to win...

knn penalty shoot out also so lame
suspect the dutch gave in
first dutch fumbled followed by a veteran
foregone conclusion
netherlands return to nevertheland

argentinians will rightly fight the gallant german
this time we will see real soccer
and i think the german will win ...they are fighters
never say die and they fight to win...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402801_big-lnd.jpg

messi was snuffed out and choked...but the final whistle gave the victory to messi led argentinians!!!

GOD IS FAIR TO THE LITTLE SMALL GREAT FOOTBALLER!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2402819_big-lnd.jpg

you cannot score all the time
all men are equal on the field
sometimes you have to miss
nothing to feel bad or dejected
giants had fallen in front of the box
you are still a hero....