• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goalfeast? You think this is WC Qualifying stage ah? It's the quarterfinals!

So far Costa Rican keeper Kellor Navas has conceded only 2 goals in this tournament while Netherlands has conceded 4. :eek:

Kellor Navas kept two clean sheets while Netherlands keeper has one. :biggrin:

Play relac? In a Quarter finals game they are booted out if they do so. They are good if they can win by a big margin playing in 'relac mode'. :biggrin:

I am sure coach Pinto knows what to expect from an attacking side.
When you expect the Dutch to score a lot, they couldnt deliver, now no one expects them to score more than 2, so tonight score big big, lol

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means give half and one ball.

-0.75 means if Dutch wins by 1 goal, you only win half the bet. Such handicap normally gives a higher payout than -0.5 but lower payout than -1. So it depends on your confidence level. If you are confident that Dutch will win by at least 2 goals, then just -1 and get a higher payout if you win. But if you think that maybe Dutch will win by 1 goal only, then go for -0.75 since -1 gives you nothing in the end.

Thanks! Understood perfectly now!

All the best in your betting.

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you expect the Dutch to score a lot, they couldnt deliver, now no one expects them to score more than 2, so tonight score big big, lol

At best 2 - 0 to Netherlands. That's not my prediction. I hope Los Ticos will make it difficult for them and to see extended drama in ET or penalty shoot out. :biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sweeeeee...................... but you missed out yesterday's............................... :p

I think Holland will win........................... :biggrin:

I have say it before leh, Germany and brazil to win from the start, so did not make make the guessing game yesterday loh.....:biggrin::*::smile:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Cup 2014 Thread

Hope Messi and Co. don't become bookies' favorite team ( already kelong 4 times for their handicap :eek: )

Argentina - ½ and over 2 1/4

Chok dee !

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, now can switch off. Match is going to be tight and slow liao.

Going to be boring. Better to go sleep liao.

After the Holland-Costa Rica match, can watch the semis and final on TV liao.

Fuck IDA!!! Fuck Starfuck!!! Fuck Singtart!!! .................LOL

jw5

Loyal
I have say it before leh, Germany and brazil to win from the start, so did not make make the guessing game yesterday loh.....:biggrin::*::smile:

okok, I thought you forgot there were 2 matches yesterday................................ :o:biggrin: