• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I officially declared I retire from this thread. Pong Chek liaoz. Too much for old man like me. Heart not very strong also.

Wish all bros HUAT HUAT HUAT!

Thats the result of not upping my points. Tmr I give you a salted fish turn body bet :biggrin:

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have seen trending score lines and draw results in club league games but to see it in WC quarter finals, semi finals and finals makes a joke out of this competition. Coincidence and Kelong is another thing.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow morning, we will see the exit of Brazil. It will be followed by disappointment on the part of the millions of poor people and chaos. Perhaps, even leading to the cancellation of the rest of the matches in this World Cup....... Odds ??

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: World Cup 2014 Thread

20th anniversary.. history to repeat itself again?

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ubAx6kk4zQA?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Last edited:

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: World Cup 2014 Thread

20th anniversary of the murder of Escobar

Open Plate

Which Colombian player to score an accidental own goal?

Brazil to score an own goal? We've seen too many of them, the opening game has one but none has cost them their lives.