• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i actually watched only 2 matches ( the England games ) so far. don't know the teams well thus don't have the confidence to bet big. think Argentina should win but not sure they can settle it in 90 mins. can't imagine Belgium and Coast Rica in the semi-finals.

My exact thoughts. Good luck bro :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12936_5_max.jpg

Go Holland Go!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holland will score at least three goals!!!

tonight the dutch will run berserk with goals!!!

total five goals at least!!!
IF they score a goal in early game, then be ready to expect a goalfeast, if they choose to play relac jack, hong kan liao.....

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF they score a goal in early game, then be ready to expect a goalfeast, if they choose to play relac jack, hong kan liao.....

Goalfeast? You think this is WC Qualifying stage ah? It's the quarterfinals!

So far Costa Rican keeper Kellor Navas has conceded only 2 goals in this tournament while Netherlands has conceded 4. :eek:

Kellor Navas kept two clean sheets while Netherlands keeper has one. :biggrin:

Play relac? In a Quarter finals game they are booted out if they do so. They are good if they can win by a big margin playing in 'relac mode'. :biggrin:

I am sure coach Pinto knows what to expect from an attacking side.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you mean by -0.75? I only know give half ball or one ball or 1.5 ball. I don't know can give 0.75 ball? Whaatda dat mean?

-0.75 means if Dutch wins by 1 goal, you only win half the bet. Such handicap normally gives a higher payout than -0.5 but lower payout than -1. So it depends on your confidence level. If you are confident that Dutch will win by at least 2 goals, then just -1 and get a higher payout if you win. But if you think that maybe Dutch will win by 1 goal only, then go for -0.75 since -1 gives you nothing in the end.