• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Made in China Gas Tank Exploded!!! Boycott Made in China Product for Our Viet Friends

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you value your life stop buying made in china products... look at this exploding gas tank, knn can blow up a leopard tank in pieces... help our viet bu friends!!
[video=youtube;jSeifottg_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeifottg_Y[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Made in China Gas Tank Exploded!!! Boycott Made in China Product for Our Viet Fri

they are designed to explode in cuntries they currently have intentions of bullying. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Made in China Gas Tank Exploded!!! Boycott Made in China Product for Our Viet Fri

isn't that a daily occurence in the philippines?

Shaven

Alfrescian
Loyal

can't help but laugh at the video! knn, china products really cannot trust one. my friend Samsung S3 use third party battery from china cheap cheap caught fire. buay tahan...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It could be made in Pinoyland, they have a small domestic industry which manufactures household appliances.

I hope no dogs were hurt by the explosion. Pinoys die never mind, helps to lower the crime rate a little.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Help the Viets? Are u sure? The Viets gave a lot of trouble in Australia during the 70s/80s. The Viet pple are very cunning & not trustworthy. A bunch of troublemakers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not to mention viets hate sinkies for being chinese. I don't understand the logic employed by the TS at all.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like the way they tried to lay the hose, don't those idiots know there's no fire without smoke?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

if it happen in Pinoyland, fake local modification. This is their work safety there and PAP want to use them in Singapore?

If you value your life stop buying made in china products... look at this exploding gas tank, knn can blow up a leopard tank in pieces... help our viet bu friends!!
[video=youtube;jSeifottg_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSeifottg_Y[/video]