• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a new fan of Jennifer Lopez now

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jennifer Lopez has decided to go vegan.

The 44-year-old singer, who was a vegetarian for a brief period some years ago, has completely changed her diet by removing all animal products in an effort to stay in shape but admits she's missing butter.

The star told New York radio station Z100: "Being vegan, it's basically no diary, no meat, everything is plant based and from the ground. Butter is the one thing I miss!"

The 'I Luh Ya Papi' hitmaker claims she would encourage others to go vegan and cut out meat, eggs, dairy products and other animal-derived ingredients all together, because it makes her feel good.

She said: "You do feel better. I do recommend the vegan diet because you wake up and feel great!"

Meanwhile, the singer, who has six-year-old twins Max and Emme with her ex-husband Marc Anthony, loves being an adult and having a family but admits she still sometimes feels as though she's a young singer.

She explained: "I do love being a woman but I still feel very girlish inside and I have a youthful quality where people think of me as me."

Vegans often live on a diet of grains, beans, legumes, vegetables and fruits and Jennifer can also indulge in vegan hot dogs, ice cream, cheese and vegan mayonnaise.

Earlier this year Beyonce and Jay Z decided also decided to go vegan for 22 days, although Jennifer seems to be sticking to her diet longterm.

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I thought she was your fan thats why she changed diets. You can take some butter from your ass and put it on hers.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole tirade I like only this phrase - She explained: "I do love being a woman but I still feel very girlish inside and I have a youthful quality where people think of me as me." I want to penetrate your inner to feel about it.

Jennifer Lopez has decided to go vegan.

The 44-year-old singer, who was a vegetarian for a brief period some years ago, has completely changed her diet by removing all animal products in an effort to stay in shape but admits she's missing butter.

The star told New York radio station Z100: "Being vegan, it's basically no diary, no meat, everything is plant based and from the ground. Butter is the one thing I miss!"

The 'I Luh Ya Papi' hitmaker claims she would encourage others to go vegan and cut out meat, eggs, dairy products and other animal-derived ingredients all together, because it makes her feel good.

She said: "You do feel better. I do recommend the vegan diet because you wake up and feel great!"

Meanwhile, the singer, who has six-year-old twins Max and Emme with her ex-husband Marc Anthony, loves being an adult and having a family but admits she still sometimes feels as though she's a young singer.

She explained: "I do love being a woman but I still feel very girlish inside and I have a youthful quality where people think of me as me."

Vegans often live on a diet of grains, beans, legumes, vegetables and fruits and Jennifer can also indulge in vegan hot dogs, ice cream, cheese and vegan mayonnaise.

Earlier this year Beyonce and Jay Z decided also decided to go vegan for 22 days, although Jennifer seems to be sticking to her diet longterm.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole tirade I like only this phrase - She explained: "I do love being a woman but I still feel very girlish inside and I have a youthful quality where people think of me as me." I want to penetrate your inner to feel about it.

Yours must be huge the elephant to penetrate her inner for that vegan feeling, for so many cucumbers had already done that penetration during her carnal days... ha! ha! ha!..
What Jennifer Lopez is saying is, "cucumbers" never tasted that good before....:biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better don't fancy her too much.
Beside her butt, the rest of her body is the outcome of an extreme makeover.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate Angmo Charbo Body. They are oh so huge and simply out of proportion. If you are not a Ang Mo or black with at least with 190 Meter body frame. It not likely you fall in love with them. Plus these Ang Mo Char bo love to talk about their rights.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate Angmo Charbo Body. They are oh so huge and simply out of proportion. If you are not a Ang Mo or black with at least with 190 Meter body frame. It not likely you fall in love with them. Plus these Ang Mo Char bo love to talk about their rights.

Their rights to open up and let you thrust.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vegans are supposed not to take or eat or drink any protein from non plant based.
what if J LO blow jobs and swallow the sperm. is she still considered a vegan?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JLO is not angmoh..........she's hispanic...both her parents born in puerto rico.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am monkey god, have 72 transformation power, she wants elephant, cucumber or bamboo no problem, it's done.

Yours must be huge the elephant to penetrate her inner for that vegan feeling, for so many cucumbers had already done that penetration during her carnal days... ha! ha! ha!..
What Jennifer Lopez is saying is, "cucumbers" never tasted that good before....:biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just watch that Anaconda (1997) movie and you don't even recognize it's Jennifer Lopez.
She looks more like the wrestle "The Rock". Beside her butt nothing else is outstanding before she went under the knife.