• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

real estate market in the bay area

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hard to beat this! 4444 square-foot of luxurious living in l.a. county with white marble walls, statues, roman-style interiors, swimming pool, hilltop estate, with excellent view of sunset..... :p

http://curbed.com/archives/2014/09/29/1980s-house-on-the-market-950-avonoak-terrace-glendale.php

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: real estate market in california

a hilltop property to die for....better than jumping into bedok reservoir or sentosa cove or straits of johor...:p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: real estate market in california

omg! beautiful tuscany estate in ross, california for usd11.95m!

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real estate bubble is going to burst all over the world and lots of people will be poorer. That is a certainty ...the question is when.
I am not a gambler, so I will sit tight with my money to engage in scalping.

the prudent, patient and prepared will always have a war chest ready. it's like waiting for your enemy to foul up, faint and falter, then send in the reserve cavalry. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Big One will make many broke when it comes.

that's the opportunity to double down when property value tanks and holdout until next recovery, which is typically stronger than the last recovery, in about 5 years. and after a while like in tsunamis, people forget. i've seen it before. chance favors the prepared mind.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love capitalism.
My biz partner conned a Singapore investor not too long ago in a cheap cheap Aussie dollar deal.
There are 8000 properties looking for tenants and he just added himself to the list.
Of course, apartments look luxurious here compared to shit flats being built in Chinapore. We use skilled tradies and they would rather use quality stuff or risk returning to fix problems free during the first 6 months.

the rental market on the peninsula is so hot that you can now rent a tent in someone's backyard for us$899 per month!

http://sf.curbed.com/archives/2015/..._everything_thats_wrong_with_the_bay_area.php