• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA Workers Caught Stealing Mangoes by Resident

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEAR TRS, NEA WORKERS STEALING MANGOES FROM MY HDB ESTATE!

Post date:
9 May 2014 - 5:07pm

Dear The Real Singapore,
I saw four NEA workers picking mangoes from trees along Tampines Ave 2 yesterday (May 8) at around 9pm, filling up several bags. Two of them are PRC women and the other 2 is Bangladashi man. I am pretty certain of their nationality and they claim that they are NEA workers.
They were still picking the mangoes an hour later, and I feels that their actions are unacceptable as it can be considered as stealing. We Singaporeans are told not to take Mangoes or the Jambu from the nearby trees in our HDB estate but yet NEA workers are doing it openly.
My family and I went to buy food and saw the people at around 9pm.
We called the police, but when we walked past the area again at around 10pm, they were still there plucking more and more mangoes.

=> Would it have helped if the resident told the poodles that he saw CSJ stealing mangoes or somebody spraying "FCUK THE PAP. WAKE UP, SG!" on the mangoes?

In the time we were away, the number of bags had increased from five to around twelve.
They didn’t just steal one of two bags but almost twelve FULL bags!
I do not think this is acceptable at all.
This is stealing!
What do you think?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals done, laws applied.
FTs is doing right away, act blur, no action taken.
Will NEA track down them?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Locals done, laws applied.
FTs is doing right away, act blur, no action taken.
Will NEA track down them?

If you are Local, you will be fined $1,000 for plucking the forbidden fruit, but you are foreigners, you can fill bags of it...the police, NEA, AVA, TC, SPCA...will close an eye!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
baa baa NEA have you any poo
yes SIR yes SIR 3 bag full

one for Vivian, one for MeeHar and lets not forget ChunJin too

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
baa baa NEA have you any poo
yes SIR yes SIR 3 bag full

one for Vivian, one for MeeHar and lets not forget ChunJin too

We have a lot of mangga trees near & around, where I live...after the hot spell came the rains, now, every tree is full of Mangoes ( Laura would love them)...ha ha ha , there are WARNING sings everywhere that says.....FINE $1,000. It is a garden of PxP, you, 'adam' & 'eve'...no pluck the fruits from the 'trees of life'...hmmmm!!!

Years back, together with the Mango trees, there were fruit trees, where the fruits mature, rot & fall off the trees, attracting swarms of fruit flies, ants, bees, etc.. no one pluck the fruits for the 'garden of pxp' $1,000 fine signs.

But....foreigners, pluck the fruits..it is all right, Nfarks, NEA, Town Council people catches you TOUCHING them fruits ( only those with PALMS can touch... ha ha ha ), you get summoned fort $1,000

Aren't we SINgaporeans a privilege lot? so privilege to get FINED, JAILED... ha ha ha ha :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
DEAR TRS, NEA WORKERS STEALING MANGOES FROM MY HDB ESTATE!

Dear The Real Singapore,
I saw four NEA workers picking mangoes from trees along Tampines Ave 2 yesterday (May 8) at around 9pm, filling up several bags.

They aren't stealing. They are harvesting the mangoes on behalf of the NEA to prevent sinkies from helping themselves to what does not belong to them.

Sinkies are well known to want things FOC so this is an excellent precautionary measure.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these point to TC inefficiencies. Look at all the jackfruits around the island.
How many left to rot vs the numbers on the table?
Ah Nehs are not smart actually. exposing themselves.
Years ago, I tactically climbed onto the mango tree in the night with bagfuls.
Only a short stick/hook will do. They are good ones.