• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I respect this 62 year old Sinkie Uncle more than any of the PAP Minishits

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This sinkie uncle is a survivor and entrepenuer. He contributes to the birth rate with many children from 3 wives. He sounds uneducated but runs his own bike repair shop. Enterprising chap, and just trucking on with what life gives him. And quite innovative thinking of new revenue streams. Why PAP don't support people like him but think that some fucktard 3rd class FT from PRC or India is better than someone like him?

SINGAPORE - Man marries, has children, gets divorced. Then he meets a prostitute in Geylang, marries her and has another child.

She goes away and he meets another prostitute, and has more children with her.

Next, he meets a masseuse in China. And he has child number six, with woman number four.

This is no soap opera. It's the true story of mechanic Koh Soon Hong and the choices he made, living and working in the lorongs of Singapore's infamous red-light district.

The 62-year-old claims his then nine-year-old daughter from his second wife introduced the masseuse to him.

Smiling bashfully, he says: "I'm just lucky with the opposite sex."

His children are now aged between 42 and two.

Mr Koh, clad in a grease-smeared polo shirt, runs his fingers - stained black from machine oil - through his thinning grey hair, and adds: "Women seem to like me."

A bicycle shop boss, who did not want to be named, confirms Mr Koh's background. They have known each other for more than 10 years.

He says in Mandarin: "His personal life is complicated. I know about his situation only because he talks about it openly."

Though Mr Koh has a family in Singapore and supports two other families abroad, he lives alone in a dingy Geylang shophouse off Guillemard Road.

He says wryly: "I never imagined my life would turn out like this. I support the children, but I don't even earn enough to pay income tax. That's why I have to keep working."

He started the bicycle business a decade ago and claims he "could easily make up to $1,000 a day". But times are hard "and I must innovate to stay afloat".

Inspired by what he saw in China, Mr Koh installed two electric charging points at his shop in 2012, "so money can come in even when I'm sleeping".

Owners of electric bikes pay $1 to charge their rides for 10 minutes. It's fully automated so Mr Koh does not need to be around 24/7.

He is also in a partnership with others, running three other charging points in nearby estates.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the people you respect... Mentally you have a problem...:biggrin:

If you look carefully... PAP help him to achieve all the above by bring in the prostitutes from China and Thailand, without the help of PAP, I do not believe he can travelled to China and Thailand to marry them... No???:biggrin:

You respect him, he need to thanks the PAP for the help to get your respect...:rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With a magnificent harem like this
I will not have any time or energy
For policy arguments with twits
And it would be a good thing too

[video=youtube;Mk7MfGHe9XA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7MfGHe9XA[/video]

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Cow,this is a diesel coated scumbag. Thick black oil coated hair and greasy fingers. What are these women thinking?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy Cow,this is a diesel coated scumbag. Thick black oil coated hair and greasy fingers. What are these women thinking?

Simple... They are thinking of money... Maybe not much for us... But it may mean a lot to them... This guy seen quite generous on give out...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Look at the people you respect... Mentally you have a problem...:biggrin:

If you look carefully... PAP help him to achieve all the above by bring in the prostitutes from China and Thailand, without the help of PAP, I do not believe he can travelled to China and Thailand to marry them... No???:biggrin:

You respect him, he need to thanks the PAP for the help to get your respect...:rolleyes:

Why Sam Leong need reinforcement from motherfuckers like u now? I welcome all you PAP IB pieces of dogshit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He respects this character because of he's a product of someone similar. :p

Sorry... couldn't help myself. :o

Sam, u called in reinforcement is it? Yingge now your anal partner? Feeling the pressure is it?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Sam Leong need reinforcement from motherfuckers like u now? I welcome all you PAP IB pieces of dogshit.

If you feel that way... You should go ask him...

Everyone said good things about PAP are all PAP IBs... Those talk bad about PAP are Opposition IBs???

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He respects this character because of he's a product of someone similar. :p

Sorry... couldn't help myself. :o

You're no different. You respect PAP supporters who are nothing but ass licking creatures because you a product of someone similar.