• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st hand news Russia will win over Ukraine regardless

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Group of 6 Ukrainians staying in a near by hotel came to the cafe I was. They met up here arrived separatky from Beijing and Paris.

Mixed English and I supposed Ukrainian they spoke.

They talked about the political wars.

All of them are not interested to fight w Russian. Most of them have Ukrainian passports. Some of them carries dual passports. All of them agreed that it would be better to carry Russian passports and travel for business work and study and pleasure. All of them will vote any referendum to join Russia.

I can see it on their faces and attitudes even some languages I don't understand.

I also found out that Ukrainian passports harder than Russian passports to get any travel visas in many countries. Also Ukraine doesn't have consulates nor eembassy in many countries, where often they had to go to Russian embassies instead which acts as proxies to be representative on behalf of Ukrainian citizens.

They also talked about money. They carry and use Russian currency more than Ukrainian currency. Money changers not dealing much with Ukrainian money. But Russian money is way better recognized and accepted internationally.

As Ukrainian citizens they felt like 2nd class, as Russian citizens they felt much more welcomed and easy in this world although they are not Russian ethnic. None of them blonde anyways.

Putin with or without guns will win.

humloongson

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is the languages Russian they say will have a chance to be understood at hotels and airports etc. Not their mother tongue.

One lady among the group lost Ukrainian passport at a trip recently to Thailand Vietnam. There was no Ukrainian consulate, she had her replacement Ukrainian passport actually from the Russian consulate which acted like a proxy authority.

So it is better and safer to be a citizen of a bigger stronger country.

I gess SG citizens are just proud suckers.